Luke Woodland

Saw him against Bristol City at the end of the season before last. He looked OK as defensive midfielder and I thought he might develop into a decent player at this level, but seeing as he only played a handful of games for Bradford Park Avenue and Chester last season I can't see him making a big impression on the first team.

The first underwhelming signing so far, even if he's been brought in as a squad player.

Woodland Winchester sounds less like a central midfield pairing and more like the kind of whimsical folk Americana songwriter that angers up the blood.

Whereas Winchester Woodland sounds like somewhere you could use Apple Pay to buy a chimenea.

I thought he looked decent and am surprised he seems to have spent last season in the wilderness. i wonder who has recommended him, possibly Philiskirk?

Probably been training with us and done ok. Hence the only 6 month deal.

I thought he looked decent and am surprised he seems to have spent last season in the wilderness. i wonder who has recommended him, possibly Philiskirk?

This for me too. Let's hope that he knuckles down and pushes on this season. Edited by TheBigDog