Press conference today

Keep up! That is what BP implied

I was implying consolidating this season was better than relegation, which many before Robinsons arrival thought was a formality. The signings made so far and those mentioned actually make me think its going to be a good season. I might even take the 66/1 bookies title offer on the rumours that investment is on its way. Well each way for promotion anyway.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was implying consolidating this season was better than relegation, which many before Robinsons arrival thought was a formality. The signings made so far and those mentioned actually make me think its going to be a good season. I might even take the 66/1 bookies title offer on the rumours that investment is on its way. Well each way for promotion anyway.

Any 'Investment' will purely be in the North Stand so keep your money in your pocket BP-Unless you can get decent odds for relegation.

As Bozman says, you don't want to throw your best questions into the general section for everyone if you've got a separate interview on your own. And I thought mine were alright!

Good article Mike!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3687247/Steve-Robinson-five-players-day-Oldham-boss-new-man-working-18-hour-days-League-One-club-track-ahead-new-season.html

Bit off topic but I noticed under a picture of Shez it says he has managed the club over 4 different spells. Im not aware of any more times other than when he took over after Moore and his most recent spell. What other two times has he managed us?

Bit off topic but I noticed under a picture of Shez it says he has managed the club over 4 different spells. Im not aware of any more times other than when he took over after Moore and his most recent spell. What other two times has he managed us?

He had a spell as joint caretaker manager with David Eyres in 03-04 after Dowie jumped ship. I think he also helped Billy Urmson prepare the team after Ritchie was sacked but I wouldn't really count this as a 'spell in charge'.

Edited by johnafoafc

He had a spell as joint caretaker manager with David Eyres in 03-04 after Dowie jumped ship. I think he also helped Billy Urmson prepare the team after Ritchie was sacked but I wouldn't really count this as a 'spell in charge'.

Ah cheers. Yeah I dont think id count either to be honest but thats just splitting hairs.

• 3 weeks later...