New Signings

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey. Didn't expect that. Why would he come here then?

There's tendency to loathe battlers who foil you. He always seemed to do that.

Did he play in our home match with them last season? Remember thinking their CBs were everything ours weren't. And likewise with their front 2.

"Let us be honest, this quick fire sale that was about to happen has not happened, we have made several signings that suggests we are not operating on a really tight budget and Oldham, really? A club whose manager left them for a mid table league 2 club, a club who until a few days ago had no manager and barely a team and a chairman famous for being tight fisted."

I hope we sign him just to annoy this prick

"Let us be honest, this quick fire sale that was about to happen has not happened, we have made several signings that suggests we are not operating on a really tight budget and Oldham, really? A club whose manager left them for a mid table league 2 club, a club who until a few days ago had no manager and barely a team and a chairman famous for being tight fisted."

I hope we sign him just to annoy this prick

They've got a point. I mean, in terms of size, even the most deluded Bury fan would say Oldham is a bigger club, but it doesn't reflect in budget if last season was anything to go off.

I hope Edmundson or Stott get a decent go alongside whichever experienced CB we sign.

While we need a Clarke or a Hughes and whichever one it is will do a good job their ability is only going one way whereas Edmundson or Stott could kick on massively and be the next Tarky.