Carlisle Micky mouse cup/league

Says what? That people are happy to support their club regardless of :censored: like you judging them for it? If you want to boycott then fine. But don't ever feel you're in a position to judge other people for turning up.

I went. Go :censored: yourself

U ok hun?

I don't give two :censored:s about you pal but don't complain when these teams are in the league

Edited by NewBlue

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If people want to go to this then by all means go and at 56p a goal it appeared to be decent value for money but let's get 2 things straight.

1. The introduction of U23 teams to this tournament will be of absolute no benefit whatsoever to the future success of the England team.

2. Suggesting that this is not the forebearer of B teams in the football league is abit naive they are gunning to get the B teams in the football league. Put through for their own benefit obviously and not for ours.

That said as someone said a better tester would be what happens when we play at home to an U23s team.

If people want to go to this then by all means go and at 56p a goal it appeared to be decent value for money but let's get 2 things straight.

1. The introduction of U23 teams to this tournament will be of absolute no benefit whatsoever to the future success of the England team.

2. Suggesting that this is not the forebearer of B teams in the football league is abit naive they are gunning to get the B teams in the football league. Put through for their own benefit obviously and not for ours.

That said as someone said a better tester would be what happens when we play at home to an U23s team.

1. Agree. They didn't even disguise it by saying teams had to play a minimum number of England eligible players

2.if they want it, it will happen regardless

1. Agree. They didn't even disguise it by saying teams had to play a minimum number of England eligible players

2.if they want it, it will happen regardless

I disagree that this has to happen regardless. If the fans of the football league clubs come together and make a stand against this then I believe both the PL and football league and most importantly the club's will back down.

Money talks and if fans vote with their feet then that will make the difference. Any business which does things that totally alienate their entire customer base will fail.

You're probably right.

However, I'm not particularly bothered about all the politics behind it. I enjoy going watching my team play football, regardless of who they play. I'm sure a large proportion of fans are the same.

Edited by danny513

You're blind. This is the back door, and every fan who turns up for these matches is complicit in validating this arrangement. There were more fans there last night than we had at Bury. That's :censored:ing horrendous, no matter which way you look at it.

It's not really that horrendous when you consider it was a home game costing £5 to get in against football league opposition after 3 away games on the run.

Me too. Says a lot about our fans...

We were in the same bracket as MK - that's not somewhere you want to be.

If anyone ever wanted an example of a OWTB overreaction...

Many have said that they will watch us against league opposition and boycott games against U-23's. That is slightly different to supporting a team that has been moved 40 miles or whatever away.