Print-at-home ticket

I tried that for the Saturday's Shrewsbury match and worked well.

You go to the e-ticket site, select your seat or area and pay. No handling charge of any sort if you opt for print at home, and it costs precisely £20 for adults. The site takes credit cards as well as debit at no extra charge. When you pay, they send your ticket by email with PDF attachment, which you print out and take to the match.

Edited by Fyldelatic

I tried that for the Saturday's Shrewsbury match and worked well.

You go to the e-ticket site, select your seat or area and pay. No handling charge of any sort if you opt for print at home, and it costs precisely £20 for adults. The site takes credit cards as well as debit at no extra charge. When you pay, they send your ticket by email with PDF attachment, which you print out and take to the match.

Sounds like we have finally arrived in the twenty first century!

Seriously. Well done, Latics.

Took me all of 5 minutes to sign up and buy a ticket at reduced prices with no booking or admin fees.

Prices

Main stand paddock - £18.00

Main stand upper - £20.00

Rochdale Road End large - £20.00

Rochdale Road End small - £18.00

North Stand - £20.00

What's the difference between the Rochdale Road End large and the Rochdale Road End small? Isn't it the same stand?!

Can't grumble at £18, though.

Edited by pinevillawill

...and if you can't afford a PC, printer etc? What about people on a budget. They have to pay extra? Wonderful! I'm not against this cost cutting exercise, but i do feel for those on limited incomes who are squeezed even further. The poorer fans pissed on again? Really? Sorry, but this isn't really right.

...and if you can't afford a PC, printer etc? What about people on a budget. They have to pay extra? Wonderful! I'm not against this cost cutting exercise, but i do feel for those on limited incomes who are squeezed even further. The poorer fans pissed on again? Really? Sorry, but this isn't really right.

Free access at the library. Or buy at the club.

Come on. If you don't have a printer someone will have. Or as Jorvik said there are other options. If there is no library and you don't know one person who has a printer or can't afford to get to the club or can't afford to buy a cheap printer then your money would be better saved for something more important I reckon

I think you're overdoing the poverty angle.

Get on your bike and look for a ticket office.

You can buy a printer for less than the price of two match tickets.

Edited by opinions4u

I think you're overdoing the poverty angle.

Get on your bike and look for a ticket office.

You can buy a printer for less than the price of two match tickets.

Indeed. There are many things worthy of chastising Oldham Athletic for, but allowing fans to purchase and print their own match tickets at a reduced cost certainly isn't one them.

Guest nonaenever

The point is though, really, it should be a maximum of £20 on the day too. Who gives a damn when or how you bought your ticket - the club should be doing all they can to attract support not turn it away via prices which are 20% more expensive on the day - it's wrong!

Guest nonaenever

and for those who say "cost of turnstile operators " - there's an easy solution. Get the stewards to man the turnstiles and then do their stewarding job afterwards - it's hardly as though there is any danger of serious public disorder in an empty stadium is it?