Charlton (a)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't go if I could get a free day off work with a free coach and match ticket chucked in and it was one of the stand out aways for me when the fixtures were published, saying that we will probably go there and win a nine goal thriller in the 5th minute of stoppage time now!

I'll be there...on the coach with my girlfriend and a few others I know. Going certainly in hope rather than expectation, just hope we see 100% effort and give it their all, we fall short and get beat then fine, just want to see the team we had in the first month of the season back (meaning the pressing and winning 1st and 2nd balls which we have struggled with last couple of weeks)

I wouldn't go if I could get a free day off work with a free coach and match ticket chucked in and it was one of the stand out aways for me when the fixtures were published, saying that we will probably go there and win a nine goal thriller in the 5th minute of stoppage time now!

From 'stand out away' to not even going for free? Now THAT'S fairweather support.

No doubt you will be all over any charlton related threads chattin :censored: though.

Edited by Monty Burns

My first game of the season. On the basis that it is reasonable to assume that the standard will be lower than the utterly abysmal dross currently being served up by Preston and Wigan I'm almost to regret buying a ticket in advance.

My first mid week away game in almost a year but few just ain't bothering.

Wished this had been on a Sat

Monty I will guarantee I'm no fair weather supporter I've watched us in thousands of games in over 100 different grounds but I must admit my support at the moment is being tested to the limit, I don't attend every single game anymore but never drop below attending 90 percent of our games, there are a handful who attend more but it's very few and you are certainly not one of them.

As for chatting :censored: after the game, I don't comment on games I don't attend unlike a good few on here.

I was looking forward to this fixture before the fixture machine made it a midweek game.

Always try and go to to London matches and do an overnighter.

A few hardy souls from Oldham and a few from the south. Be very surprised if there is more than 250.

Shame as if it was a Saturday pretty sure there would have 750-1000 there for it.

I'll be there...on the coach with my girlfriend and a few others I know. Going certainly in hope rather than expectation, just hope we see 100% effort and give it their all, we fall short and get beat then fine, just want to see the team we had in the first month of the season back (meaning the pressing and winning 1st and 2nd balls which we have struggled with last couple of weeks)

Stop showing off

Guest nonaenever

Shame as if it was a Saturday pretty sure there would have 750-1000 there for it.

Admire your optimism cornishblue but you seriously think around a 1,000 Latics would have gone!!

We didn't take 1,000 to Bradford earlier in the season when spirits were high - and that's literally a few junctions up the M62 and a "Roses" derby.

I was looking forward to this fixture before the fixture machine made it a midweek game.

Always try and go to to London matches and do an overnighter.

A few hardy souls from Oldham and a few from the south. Be very surprised if there is more than 250.

From memory we took around 500 last time we played there on a Saturday.

Morais equaliser!

as romantic as it gets that... sort your priorities chief and don't waste your life watching this pile of :censored:e