My shallow analysis

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? I haven't accused, and am absolutely not accusing, anyone of anything. I just don't think that anyone who has been linked with taking over the club recently would be suitable. In the same way that I don't consider David Cornell to be a suitable replacement goalkeeper for Connor Ripley, for example.

Backtracking.

Perhaps you couldnt recognise decent people if they never put their interest in print in the rarely wrong.

There has been decent interest but the price is too high

Who has had interest that you would say is decent?

And to your post above, the people with a real stranglehold on the club is Blitz and Gazal - not Corney.

I hate it when we lose because of the chairman. Backing another manager with 20 odd players, improvements to the training ground etc etc

Why did you get involved in yesterday's inept performance you bastard!

Wait...was he even here?

Pick Dummigan, Corney!

I hate it when we lose because of the chairman. Backing another manager with 20 odd players, improvements to the training ground etc etc

Stop acting so naive.

We have been set up to run on a shoestring this season using free agents that nobody else wants and loanees with potential.

OK so we have signed 2 or 3 decent players, it isnt enough!

I hate it when we lose because of the chairman. Backing another manager with 20 odd players, improvements to the training ground etc etcWhy did you get involved in yesterday's inept performance you bastard!Wait...was he even here?Pick Dummigan, Corney!

How wet behind the ears can someone be, Corney has effectively ripped the soul out of this club yet some still manage to defend the clown.

Tell me one thing why wasn't Simon Wood and his staff who effectively fronts the OEC layed off after last season and a new head chef brought in at the start of this season, I will tell you why its because thats a part of Corneys interests that he actually gives a :censored: about, he's took a gamble and its going to backfire spectacularly if something doesnt change sharpish, his critisism isn't knee jerk its on the back one almighty :censored: up after another, I really hope someone calls the useless :censored: out in the OEC before next weeks game against MK and ask him what the :censored: he's trying to acheive by running this club into the ground.

In regard to Corney answering questions next week?

Will any Oldham fans call him out?

Will they :censored: as they are all gutless who prefer to constantly moan on here instead. Even if they did they come on here and say he lied rather than call him on that...

Edited by palmer1

I'd quite happily tell him he's a :censored: to his face the only problem with that is that it would probably result in me not being able to watch my team play whilst the fool plays at trying to run a football club, don't worry though if it comes to that he will be the first to know.

Edited by yarddog73

I'd quite happily tell him he's a :censored: to his face the only problem with that is that it would probably result in me not being able to watch my team play whilst the fool plays at trying to run a football club, don't worry though if it comes to that he will be the first to know.

And there it is...

You can tell him how you feel without getting banned. Put that with the list of excuses to not say anything other than on here.

Well he won't get up from his seat and just go never to be seen again will he.

No, but isn't that what you want?

This "Corney Out" malarkey is the boring, standard reaction from some fans when we have a bad result.

We're one of the worst supported teams in the division and our budget must reflect that to a great extent. I also would say we've been quite unlucky in some games this season and also with the Steve Evans debacle before the season even started.

I'd also be suspicious of any white knight coming in to take over - you'd need your bumps felt to take us on. A new owner might take us upwards, but downwards would be much more likely. Sometimes you should be careful what you wish for.

Edited by JoeP