My shallow analysis

After many seasons of failure where we have changed the manager, the coaches and the players every season, I've come to the conclusion that the only constant throughout has been the supporters - it's obviously their fault and they should be changed. .... And yes, I am having a joke, even if it's the performances that seem laughable.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After many seasons of failure where we have changed the manager, the coaches and the players every season, I've come to the conclusion that the only constant throughout has been the supporters - it's obviously their fault and they should be changed. .... And yes, I am having a joke, even if it's the performances that seem laughable.

The only constant through all this has been SC.

Won't be long before the 'We want Corney out' start ringing out round BP if this continues, lots of people discontented around where I sit.

Rumblings too about the managers negative team set ups at home. The coach is forever consulting his clipboard, not that it makes any difference.

I don't think that Pep Guardiola would flourish within the constraints that our Managers have to work within.

They either can't work within the constraints to produce acceptable perfoprmances or if they have a bit of

relative success other clubs realise the extent of their achievement and poach them

Im not corneys biggest fan, but i fail to see how the majority of fans have been optormistic for most of the season, we put in an utterly inept performance and that is somehow corneys fault. Blame the manager, his assistant, his coaches and all his players except ripley

It's Corney's fault for the situation we found ourselves in on the eve of the season. Half of these players were panic buys in the rush to get a team together.

A few of the short term contract / loan players will be gone soon thank God, but Robbo needs to quickly decide who his best 11 are and get a cohesive team together in a balanced system because that today looked like a team of total strangers.

9 games into the season and not a single goal from open play is unbelievable. Charlton's not a great place to go for us and then its MK who smashed 4 past Fleetwood away today. I said Robbo and this squad deserved until December to be judged but after that horrendous display today I'm beginning to fear the worst!!!

How the hell can you blame Corney for a performance like that! These are professional players earning a wage, it was the worst I've ever seen in 40 years, but to blame Corney is pathetic, if you want to blame someone blame the 6/7?tjousand who used to turn up when things were not great so the guy could spend some money in the transfer market and give a manager some hope! :censored:wits

We've had a consortium interested some time. The board and Corney are aware, perhaps the interest never got the time they deserved. Why?

All of the reported speculation in recent memory has involved investors whom I would not want owning my football club.

Edited by OneSizeFitz

"Corney Out"? Say he takes notice and leaves. Then what?

Well he won't get up from his seat and just go never to be seen again will he.

Still it would me make feel a lot better singing that. Also send a message to Corney. I also hope he is given hell in his Q and A before the MK game. Frustrated is an understatement

Edited by NIKI1234

All of the reported speculation in recent memory has involved investors wholly unsuitable for owning a football club.

Says who? Corney.

Also, I hope you have a good lawyer - that comment is potentially slanderous unless you have evidence

Says who? Corney.

Also, I hope you have a good lawyer - that comment is potentially slanderous unless you have evidence

Why? I haven't accused, and am absolutely not accusing, anyone of anything. I just don't think that anyone who has been linked with taking over the club recently would be suitable. In the same way that I don't consider David Cornell to be a suitable replacement goalkeeper for Connor Ripley, for example.