The straw that broke the camels back?

Not for one minute saying its true, obviously we haven't got a big budget, its been stated for months by Robinson how poor it is. Just making everyone aware that it was said by the man who owns us.

We were never privy to any of this kind of info until you turned up.

Can you find out how many members the Trust has and tell real?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why nothing will change, because the club is not held accountable for anything. Everything that goes wrong is always someone elses fault, or someone being greedy. And they have a winding up petition against them, which weve had in the past 6 months... however, we have huge HMRC debts (that's going to keep on coming), a transfer embargo, debts owed to other clubs, and a board that simply don't held themselves accountable for anything. Oh, and we have a new stand (which is great) but is flourishing while were dying, which doesn't really make sense.

There's a difference between holding the board accountable and just making :censored: up with no evidence.

So we're in a worst position because we had a winding up order previously? We don't at the moment.

We're currently in league 1, they're not.

I believe it was reported they're also currently under a transfer embargo. This suggests they also owe money out.

How are they in a better position???

There's a difference between holding the board accountable and just making :censored: up with no evidence.

So we're in a worst position because we had a winding up order previously? We don't at the moment.

We're currently in league 1, they're not.

I believe it was reported they're also currently under a transfer embargo. This suggests they also owe money out.

How are they in a better position???

So, people saying Sheridan left because he was being greedy isn't making :censored: up with no evidence? At the end of the day, you cant argue with reality, Sheridan left because County was a better prospect than us, you can choose to neglect it, but I expect that while you wear your corney tinted glasses. As for holding people accountable, the board haven't been for the various managerial mess ups, they haven't even taken reasonably for this transfer embargo, it was Rochdale's fault. There is no accountability. Funny isn't it, you pick up on the message I leave about Sheridan in which I have no evidence, nor do you, but completely neglect my other messages where I have evidence.....

PS, their embargo was lifted 6 months ago... and they didn't blame it on another club leaking it.

Edited by Danbright12

The owners aren't held to account because as long as they keep us in this division they are holding off threat of fans turning on them. That is why corner finds the money every year to keep us up. As long as we stay up we don't have sufficient justification to turn on him. Fans won't unite as 50 percent will continue to fall into the 'we should be thankful to him for keeping us here' camp. Divide and rule in action. We need a common cause

The owners aren't held to account because as long as they keep us in this division they are holding off threat of fans turning on them. That is why corner finds the money every year to keep us up. As long as we stay up we don't have sufficient justification to turn on him. Fans won't unite as 50 percent will continue to fall into the 'we should be thankful to him for keeping us here' camp. Divide and rule in action. We need a common cause

Aye, hopefully we'll have a common cause in time. The way were going, they'll have to be one.

Because they've brainwashed half the fans into thinking staying in League 1 is what football is about rather than running a proper football club. Too many people think clinging to our position in this league is a success while more and more fans slowly drift away.

For what it's worth I think tta came in with good intentions, but those clearly disappeared a while ago.

I dont post on here but I read the forum. I have supported this club since 1976, this is a dying club.

Has anybody thought of doing a FC United. A breakaway club owned by the fans who all put money into it i.e £5 pw, imagine 5000 oldham fans doing that.

we could rent/ share a ground and all have a say and vote on what happens.

Im no business man but this is possible surely. Figures are just off the top of my head but I wonder if someone was serious enough could this happen.

Dont shoot me just sick to death of years of excuses.

Must be true then. I stand corrected. we do have one the biggest budgets after all. I feel silly now

No, but it's black and white evidence that Corney tells lies. McFlufferboy (and anyone else who thinks the sun shines out of Corneys arse) shoots anyone down who suggests that.

Dan, I think Shez left because of an exceptional financial offer for him personally - can't blame him for that, really. Not too sure though how much of an influence anything else was in his decision. Only he will know that really.

The fact that long before Notts County came calling there were Bolton journos on twitter stating BWFC had no interest in Shez and it was his agent doing all the pushing suggests to me that Shez was wanting out, at all costs. It just happened to turn out that Notts Co came in for him and he had a mate there who could offer more than we could anyway. I don't blame him for going. It was obvious the get rich-quick ST scheme had backfired massively on the next seasons budget by us winning 3 of the 4 games. Why stay with us for another relegation battle? And so his agent got to work for him. The rest is history. Edited by boundaryblue80

No, but it's black and white evidence that Corney tells lies. McFlufferboy (and anyone else who thinks the sun shines out of Corneys arse) shoots anyone down who suggests that.

Or I say look at both sides of what you're saying rather than just blame every single thing on one man.

I'll ask again is it lies or have things just not panned out how SC expected?

Answer me that one

Edited by mcfluff1985

Guest Stanley30

If we get relegated, so what. Something needs to happen it's boring being in this division. Maybe a relegation might push a sale through or something..... just please god let something happen! I'm dying of boredom

Your obsession with defending Corney Mcfluff is bordering on :censored:ing sad, are you really that stupid that you can't see the wood for the trees, of course not everything goes to plan but there's enough evidence on You Tube to suggest Corney has been extracting the urine for a long time, promises made about the North Stand for starters and how the club went about selling tickets for it when they knew damn well the services hadn't been connected and were months away from being connected it's also well documented on here, everything the club does is sly and underhand and we only really find anything out when faced by a :censored: storm, what else is he hiding from us then? If as you put it it's not lies we must have the most incompetent chairman in the FL we constantly do the wrong thing have no real concern for our reputation and he seems perfectly happy for the club to be run like Billy Smarts circus.

Or I say look at both sides of what you're saying rather than just blame every single thing on one man.

I'll ask again is it lies or have things just not panned out how SC expected?

Answer me that one

Ok, you're right. It can't all be lies, there's rank incompetence in there too.

Your obsession with defending Corney Mcfluff is bordering on :censored:ing sad, are you really that stupid that you can't see the wood for the trees, of course not everything goes to plan but there's enough evidence on You Tube to suggest Corney has been extracting the urine for a long time, promises made about the North Stand for starters and how the club went about selling tickets for it when they knew damn well the services hadn't been connected and were months away from being connected it's also well documented on here, everything the club does is sly and underhand and we only really find anything out when faced by a :censored: storm, what else is he hiding from us then? If as you put it it's not lies we must have the most incompetent chairman in the FL we constantly do the wrong thing have no real concern for our reputation and he seems perfectly happy for the club to be run like Billy Smarts circus.

Plenty of fans of clubs in therror FL would give their right arm to be in the position we are.

Plenty of fans of clubs in therror FL would give their right arm to be in the position we are.

Is that speculation or do you have some survey results to back that up?

I think it's a wild self-justifying claim. If fans knew the state of the club 90% would rather have their own club's position.

Fact. From speaking to them

Everyones problems are always worse than anyone elses! Human nature to look at someone elses and claim they'd rather that situation over their own. And certainly in this case it will be because they know the full ins and outs of their own problem but little clue of our own.