New Signing

Danny Byrnes released

Can't help but find it ironic that his latest tweet was 'Keep seeing these stats that say Henderson has made more passes in the prem than any player.. but all he does is pass sideways and back!!'

Robinson probably considered it to be inexcusable dissent!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny Byrnes released

Can't help but find it ironic that his latest tweet was 'Keep seeing these stats that say Henderson has made more passes in the prem than any player.. but all he does is pass sideways and back!!'

Had a series of injuries which must have dented his career

Danny Byrnes released

Hahahaha wouldnt be surprised!!!

So he says after that "We have got some very good footballers, some very good players who have to be more consistent - it's as simple as that."

They are consistent....they have failed to score in 13 out of 21 and failed to win in 18 out of 21. How consistent does he want them?

The whole interview is about him searching for fig leaves

Perhaps it is the lack of nutrition in the food we provide them? Oh wait a minute......

I'm alarmed about this food thing. Looks to me like cost cutting disguised as a punishment. Makes us even less attractive to new signings if that is even possible. And is a perfect excuse for a team to sulk. Plus I thought nutrition was a big part of the modern game.

I'm alarmed about this food thing. Looks to me like cost cutting disguised as a punishment. Makes us even less attractive to new signings if that is even possible. And is a perfect excuse for a team to sulk. Plus I thought nutrition was a big part of the modern game.

It might be a starve them into submission theory.

How can Robinson talk that way about some of the players he expects to put in a decent performance at Bramhall Lane.

If I was one of those said players I would be thinking ':censored: him'.

Man management is definitely not his strong point and we are certainly not getting out of this mess with him in charge.

I said I would give him until Christmas before making any judgment.......we are close enough, Robbo out!!!

Oh come on, they're adults. They will all know how many offers they had in the summer and they will know their options were very limited. Just as we have ended up with them, that is why they have ended up with us. Speaking facts will only offend the delusional (granted they're not in short supply in professional football).

Edited by LeylandLatic

It's definitely a cost cutting exercise dressed up as what our "leader" will believe is a justified punishment. It does nothing to help morale one bit. No matter how the usual suspects want to mock about "poor little mites" Yeah, footballers are spoiled. So they are still going to :censored: the bed when things they don't like happen. Just adds to the whole couldron of this relegation season. If anyone thinks the decision will have one single ounce of positive effect on the team and our survival chances then they are a :censored:ing idiot!

Edited by boundaryblue80

It's definitely a cost cutting exercise dressed up as what our "leader" will believe is a justified punishment. It does nothing to help morale one bit. No matter how the usual suspects want to mock about "poor little mites" Yeah, footballers are spoiled. So they are still going to :censored: the bed when things they don't like happen. Just adds to the whole couldron of this relegation season. If anyone thinks the decision will have one single ounce of positive effect on the team and our survival chances then they are a :censored:ing idiot!

You chat absolute balls

If the players are already pissed off they're going to be even more pissed off now. Think it was Robinson who said the players needed to stick to a healthy diet and that's why it was started in the first place. So now it doesn't matter all of a sudden and they can eat what they like, punishment my arse .....those essential player monitoring units will probably be next which should please BP1960 no end.

Had a series of injuries which must have dented his career

Cant have helped having players and managers coming and going like a revolving door either. Was probably the star of the youth team when he was in it, could have been the same for the first team if not hampered.