"My Favourite Pet is Very Poorly Again and Might Die........."

Guest nonaenever

Guest nonaenever

Down at the new vets, which is run by charitable donations from animal lovers :-

"Well sir, I`m afraid we only have a trainee vet; he's a jolly decent fellow but your pet may well die as he's very inexperienced at these things"

"Oh dear, I`m distraught, I love her so much"

"OMG, unbelievable, but Mr Shenanigans, the experienced vet who saved your pet before in this very situation is just walking down the road. He had gone to another practice for better money but I heard they got rid of him. They weren't very impressed with him apparently but he does know your pet very well and, as you know, saved her before. Do you want me to call him in to treat your beloved pet and give it the best chance of survival?"

"Nah - stick with the trainee fellow - he seems ever such a nice chap - I always stick to my principles me - tell the greedy Judas to walk on by"

Down at the new vets, which is run by charitable donations from animal lovers :-

"Well sir, I`m afraid we only have a trainee vet; he's a jolly decent fellow but your pet may well die as he's very inexperienced at these things"

"OMG, unbelievable, but Mr Shenanigans, the experienced vet who saved your pet before in this very situation is just walking down the road. He had gone to another practice for better money but I heard they got rid of him. They weren't very impressed with him apparently but he does know your pet very well and, as you know, saved her before. Do you want me to call him in to treat your beloved pet and give it the best chance of survival?"

"Nah - stick with the trainee fellow - he seems ever such a nice chap - I always stick to my principles me - tell the greedy Judas to walk on by"

:laught30::laught30::applause1::applause1::laught16::laught16:

Or he uses the experience vet and the pet still dies

Or the young vet learns from his experience and becomes one of the best vets in the world

Or the owner of the vets puts it in to administration as it wasn't getting enough sick pets and it was all the sick pets fault for not coming so we can't get a decent thermometer as the current 1 keeps showing 0 and it's only on loan from the doctors

Guest nonaenever

Or he uses the experience vet and the pet still dies

Or the young vet learns from his experience and becomes one of the best vets in the world

Or the owner of the vets puts it in to administration as it wasn't getting enough sick pets and it was all the sick pets fault for not coming so we can't get a decent thermometer as the current 1 keeps showing 0 and it's only on loan from the doctors

very perceptive - and why I didn't put an ending to the tale - it will carry on!

I`m just having a giggle tbh Wolves - I`ve allowed myself to become far too wound up today on here - lesson learned for me - an inexperienced social media user.

very perceptive - and why I didn't put an ending to the tale - it will carry on!

I`m just having a giggle tbh Wolves - I`ve allowed myself to become far too wound up today on here - lesson learned for me - an inexperienced social media user.

I know all tongue in cheek.i gave up getting wound up a long time ago used to get drawn in on the other forum but now just let it go. Hope ur hard work achieves something with the fans and the Chairman....just some signs of positivity will do for me with a bit of stability. ? Edited by OAFCinWolves

Bravo - well done NNN :laught30:

Of course it wont impress those that absolutely know ALL the FACTS

What happened was that Shez was upset with SC about breaking the squad budget promises and the signing of certain players and when offered a big pay rise to go working for a friend SC found out and snatched the compensation payout from Notts and booted Shez out the door.

And when Shez got to Notts his friend also lied to him and the transfer embargo was not lifted and he had to struggle on with the crap players he had.

Now of course that may not be the facts but my complete guess is better than Magistar....... unless Magistar can PROVE otherwise :smoking:

The same vet has failed to save beloved pets at bigger and wealthier practices, whereas the trainee vet comes with high credentials, he has a beloved pet in intensive care at the moment and it looks to be much improved today.

Edited by BP1960

The same vet has failed to save beloved pets at bigger and wealthier practices, whereas the trainee vet comes with high credentials, he has a beloved pet in intensive care at the moment and it looks to be much improved today.

Much improved!!!! You still on the cooking sherry bp

Bravo - well done NNN :laught30:

Of course it wont impress those that absolutely know ALL the FACTS

What happened was that Shez was upset with SC about breaking the squad budget promises and the signing of certain players and when offered a big pay rise to go working for a friend SC found out and snatched the compensation payout from Notts and booted Shez out the door.

And when Shez got to Notts his friend also lied to him and the transfer embargo was not lifted and he had to struggle on with the crap players he had.

Now of course that may not be the facts but my complete guess is better than Magistar....... unless Magistar can PROVE otherwise :smoking:

I can prove that Chesterfield got relegated, that Newport are bottom, that Oldham are bottom,that's Notts County are in freefall and that wealthy Plymouth did not get promoted. I can also prove that they Sheridans last 5 clubs.....I am claiming absolutely nothing else

The Chesterfield pet is dead, the Plymouth pet has not yet got better, the Newport pet is about to die the Notts county pet is seriously ill the Oldham pet's recovery was not sustained...... Is this vett selling snake oil

In all the cases above, the vet cannot be held responsible for poor treatment by the owners.

Simon says he's been laying out a lot of cash on his new motor that his pet benefits from when it travels to the vet, so if the experienced vet is going to cost him more, he'll take his chances with the trainee, since the pet will probably die in any case.

I can prove that Chesterfield got relegated, that Newport are bottom, that Oldham are bottom,that's Notts County are in freefall and that wealthy Plymouth did not get promoted. I can also prove that they Sheridans last 5 clubs.....I am claiming absolutely nothing else

Shez got Chesterfield relegated that's true, but he also got them promoted and won the JPT. I think that balances things out.

Plymouth aren't exactly what I'd call wealthy and when he took them over they were rebuilding from very nearly going out of business. He then steadily progressed them year on year and helped them towards the top of the league.

Notts are in freefall and Shez has to take some blame, but Notts were a mess before Shez took over and their owner has only sold them recently because they were going into administration if he didn't.

Are you really blaming Shez for Newport and ourselves currently being bottom?

Your proof has absolutely no context.

Sometimes we find that a pet revives better in the company of other pets, rather than through anything the vet can do. For instance the addition of a yard dog, a game retriever or a pet that scores highly in familiar and unfamiliar surroundings has been known to work 'miracles', but it depends whether you are distraught enough about your much-loved pet to consider spending the extra money.

The course of antibiotics that Mr Shenanegans has used in the past are not guaranteed to work again - overuse does create immunity - and it is very costly to purchase them.

The course of medicine your pet has been advised to take by the trainee is no more or less likely to work than the expensive treatment and it would leave you some money to spend on Pet treats, like 2 centre forwards, if you didn't blow it on firing the trainee!?!