Holloway signs

Once he's match fit he'll do well for us again, only on for a short period but set one up on a plate for McKay with a subtle header. Mackay unfortunately just doesn't seem to fit with us and despite his effort is probably one for the subs bench, he should have buried that chance.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once he's match fit he'll do well for us again, only on for a short period but set one up on a plate for McKay with a subtle header. Mackay unfortunately just doesn't seem to fit with us and despite his effort is probably one for the subs bench, he should have buried that chance.

Would Glackin (who got a hat trick for the youths yesterday) have scored more league goals than McKay this season given the chance?

Edited by BP1960

Would Glackin (who got a hat trick for the youths yesterday) have scored more league goals than McKay this season given the chance?

Well,so far, he'd only need one.

I'd be confident Glakcin would score more on his debut than McKay has managed all season on the League.

Guest nonaenever

I'd be confident Glakcin would score more on his debut than McKay has managed all season on the League.

Agree unfortunately. This is the striker who was described as "one of the best finishers I have ever worked with" by the departed manager. It's about time he showed to us whatever it was that he saw. If he doesn't start to produce very quickly, with a different foil up front, he's another abject failure. Some seem to like him because he runs around a lot (the old "work rate" mantra) - give me a lazy 15 league goals a season man any day of the week.

I don't know his background but is it a case of he scored goals in the Scottish "pub football" leagues? If so, says it all - the standards up there are probably the worst they have been in a long time (via my cousin from Aberdeen who watches very regularly).