Jack Byrne - signs

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Have you just got in from the match yesterday :scarf001:

I dont know

I dont care

All I know 

Is we're going up as phucking champions ?

Richie Sheridan's blue and white army.

PS - Did I mention we're unbeatable.

OAFC so proud to be.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’d honestly go as far as saying that was the best performance from a midfielder since Wellens on 1 leg at Bradford away. Absolute mustard this lad and look forward to seeing him every game. After the list of shit overrated, smoke blown up their arse midfielders we’ve had over recent years like Wesolowski, Kelly, Furman, Banks, Flynn that were average to shite, this lad is absolute mustard. Better than Korey Smith and even Baxter!

Just wish he was ours :(

Edited by boundaryblue80

17 minutes ago, oldhamoafc said:

Surely we have a clause that gives us an option to buy in January? And a deal is already agreed? Otherwise the loan would have been for the season? Or is that wishful thinking? 

Unfortunately I think you've probably answered your own question there.

Byrne loves playing for us and really wants to stay. He recognises that he wouldn't fit in with the style of play favoured by lot of teams at this level and feels appreciated here.

In his man of the match interview yesterday he made it clear how much he's enjoying it here and  also  made it very clear that he wants Wellens to get the job.

57 minutes ago, ceskylatic said:

Not a chance he'll be playing for Wigan again. He's one of many of Warren Joyce's players they want rid of. 

Hopefully we'll have the funds to offer him a good enough deal for him to agree to stay.

Chinese investment coming in for Wigan by the looks of things. Anything could happen. 

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:35 AM, oafcshuck said:

I dont know

I dont care

All I know 

Is we're going up as phucking champions ?

Richie Sheridan's blue and white army.

PS - Did I mention we're unbeatable.

OAFC so proud to be.

WTF.......It's Wellens's team......give the right bloke the credit he deserves.

You need some help, lad..........pack away the Sheridan pictures AGAIN, strip the Sheridan wallpaper off the walls and pull up the Sheridan carpet.

Byrne wasn’t involved in any of Wigan’s pre-season squads and with them flying high they won’t see a need for him. 

I think we have a good chance of getting him until the end of the season unless they decide to cash in on him and another club offers terms which we can’t match.

Him and Kean Bryan are good mates from City’s youth teams so hopefully that counts for something.

8 hours ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Byrne wasn’t involved in any of Wigan’s pre-season squads and with them flying high they won’t see a need for him. 

I think we have a good chance of getting him until the end of the season unless they decide to cash in on him and another club offers terms which we can’t match.

Him and Kean Bryan are good mates from City’s youth teams so hopefully that counts for something.

Hopefully if there's a takeover we can beat any other offers.

Edited by BP1960