Richie Wellans

Hand on heart i hope he is our next manager.Having listened to his comments before and after tuesdays game,i think he is destined for big things.

Corney let him leave once before,and we all know how that turned out.

Dont let it happen again Simon.

19 minutes ago, cmr said:

Hand on heart i hope he is our next manager.Having listened to his comments before and after tuesdays game,i think he is destined for big things.

Corney let him leave once before,and we all know how that turned out.

Dont let it happen again Simon.

He couldn't of wrote it better himself, if we get spanked 4-0 tomorrow will the love in end? 

Deep sigh.

Is it an OWTB requirement that players'/managers'/prospective owners' names just absolutely, positively, have to be spelled incorrectly in thread titles?

May as well call him Ritchie fuckin' Wellies.

Edited by JohnnyPimp

32 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Deep sigh.

Is it an OWTB requirement that players'/managers'/prospective owners' names just absolutely, positively, have to be spelled incorrectly in thread titles?

Madness isn't it ? Hope your edit was because you'd spelt it Ritchy?

54 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Deep sigh.

Sorry Miss i`ll try not to let it happen again,if it`s ok with you i`ll just do lines instead of detention.

• 2 weeks later...

So we obviously back him as a coach. It's hard to argue with him after three very good displays and 3 wins.

However what's your take on his potential in the transfer market?

If the takeover/investment goes through I think it could work perfectly. He can clearly get the best out of the players put in front of him and I don't think the foreigners lemmy has had a hand on so far have been too shabby. It should work well 

If however wellens is left to operate on a more traditional basis will he have the pulling power and the connections to attract players? He plays an attractive style of football, as he did as a player so you would like to think any incoming players would want to play for him.

2 hours ago, philliggi said:

So we obviously back him as a coach. It's hard to argue with him after three very good displays and 3 wins.

However what's your take on his potential in the transfer market?

If the takeover/investment goes through I think it could work perfectly. He can clearly get the best out of the players put in front of him and I don't think the foreigners lemmy has had a hand on so far have been too shabby. It should work well 

If however wellens is left to operate on a more traditional basis will he have the pulling power and the connections to attract players? He plays an attractive style of football, as he did as a player so you would like to think any incoming players would want to play for him.

I doubt he will be able to pluck player like Sheridan could, but here's hoping

On 9/29/2017 at 10:31 PM, JohnnyPimp said:

Deep sigh.

Maybe easier if he gets the boot then.