We'll probably have a new manager in place for Bastard Rovers - who do you want?

Of those strongly linked - who do you want as manager?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Of those strongly linked - who do you want as manager?

• Wellens
    • Seedorf
    • Correa
    • Stubbs
    • Davies
    • Someone else

10 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Wellens for me but I'd be happy enough with Correa.

I don't think Seedorf is really on the cards although I'd be fine, more than fine, with it if he came.

I'd still rather have Wellens though and I think SC/AL or whoever would be making a mistake to not see to what extent he can build on his start...

If the wheels fall off sharpish they can still replace him.

You'd normally argue we can't sign any players anyway until January but we seem to be getting round that of late :grin:

I don't fancy Stubbs one iota.

Billy Davies could be very good if he's got his head straight.

Albeit it's only Ibby who's mentioned Dowie but that ship sailed long ago for me. He's been out of the game too long.  

Saved me typing - Hits the nail on the head for me.

If not RW, then hope he stays on under new manager and then potentially takes over when they move on ala Dowie and Wadsworth

• Stevie_J changed the title to We'll probably have a new manager in place for Bastard Rovers - who do you want?

Wellens for me. Although if it’s someone else it should be a proviso that Wellens is guaranteed the No2 role, assuming he would be happy with that. 

I think he’s done enough to be given the job though. He comes across really well, and sounds like he’s really switched on.

8 minutes ago, robboman said:

Got a few things right recently

He got the wages thing right but he did say Stubbs was 90% done last week.

Recent betting activity suggests he might be right on this one.

On 05/10/2017 at 2:13 PM, LaticsPete said:

Bookies pay out after 10 matches in charge. I think that takes us till the game v Southend on Nov 11 Just about a month. 

It would've been but Bury being cancelled pushes it on a game. It's possible we will be cancelling the Southend game too due to another International weekend.

Edited by boundaryblue80

11 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

It would've been but Bury being cancelled pushes it on a game. It's possible we will be cancelling the Southend game too due to another International weekend.

Aren't we still playing Bury within that period ? So it's still Southend - I think !