Peter Clarke - Bury on loan

3 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

We’re in a relegation battle

Thats a different discussion. I was saying they are as good as down.   We had 5 more points after the same number of games last season and only a monumental run kept us up. 

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

If he helps the team to do well then presumably it will affect all our 'relegation rivals' and not just us?

Forget Clarke his legs have gone. He might just make it certain that Bury go down for us this season. We need a steady centre back with some speed and force. 

7 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

HEs not half the player he was last season. Interested in seeing who will replace him . There has to be a better player lined up or else he would not have gone on loan. 

I hope you are right. I would rather the better player had been signed before we let our player go and leave us with one centre half rather than just lined up.

24 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

We must have either Bryan coming back or someone else lined up then... ?  

25 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

We must have either Bryan coming back or someone else lined up then... ?  

I hope so as we are left with gerrard, who has the turning circle of a tank.

30 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Believe it is.

I can see him having a big part to play in the second half of the season.

Edmundson? Yeah coz he was really impressing before he went out on loan to two non-League clubs!! Dearie me!!!

i hope we are going to recruit better than that. We need experience, not someone who was struggling at this level before he was sent out on loan!

2 minutes ago, Gary1906 said:

Edmundson? Yeah coz he was really impressing before he went out on loan to two non-League clubs!! Dearie me!!!

i hope we are going to recruit better than that. We need experience, not someone who was struggling at this level before he was sent out on loan!

The whole defence has struggled Gazza.

I think the lad has talent.