Official Coach Travel

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Fans get fleeced travelling on the Official, thats why there is seldom more than one going to an away game.

Agreed on local games but I've used them for years and on long trips eg Southend it's £25.Try getting a train for that plus you normally get parked right behind the away end except for eg Peterborough or when Bristol City were around.Nice modern coaches, plenty of time for a break,sometimes get preferential away from the ground escourt.

You’ll probably find that Swans have a minimum charge per coach within a certain radius of the club. Once they travel outside of that, then the price they quote will most likely be based on cost per mile? That’s why a trip to Scunthorpe will be priced closely with a local as it’ll be just outside that minimum. 

That’s what we do in the haulage/Courier sector anyway. 

4 hours ago, disjointed said:

No beer, nuff said

Except on the last coach I was on (Carlisle this season) lads seemingly not old enough to drink were drinking cider. 

I could have gotten on with a few cans myself but wasn't drinking. 

Magic Coke is always an option too. 

15 minutes ago, Stagger Lee said:

Let's keep it real - Blackpool charges for coach parking while Scunthorpe council probably subsidize coaches and trains to bring visitors.  :lol:

That reminds me....our official coach got booked at Blackpool for not paying!!