RGB colour of the kit

6 hours ago, singe said:

Long shot, but does anyone know the rgb colour of our kit, nand any other colours for that matter?

Cheers

Are you looking at something to be used for printing or screen/monitor reproduction...or to make up the colour for some personal use?

RGB [Red, Green and Blue] colours don't have names, only values...if you are talking about the colour of the kit on a screen or monitor...which can vary wildly from image to image and screen to screen. Web colours have hash-tag values, print colours have CMYK values and solid colours can have a Pantone reference.

I think you need to be more specific. :D 

4 hours ago, Wardie said:

Are you looking at something to be used for printing or screen/monitor reproduction...or to make up the colour for some personal use?

RGB [Red, Green and Blue] colours don't have names, only values...if you are talking about the colour of the kit on a screen or monitor...which can vary wildly from image to image and screen to screen. Web colours have hash-tag values, print colours have CMYK values and solid colours can have a Pantone reference.

I think you need to be more specific. :D 

Nothing like that!

It's for a poster, and possibly a pesentation. Sublminal support!

17 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Drop eden creative a line

cheers Metty, they delivered.

In the unlikely event anyone else needs it:

The main club blue is: Pantone Reflex Blue, RGB; R0 G20 B137, hex#001489, CMYK; C100, M89, Y0, K0 -if it is for print you’d only use the Pantone or CMYK - hope this helps!

57 minutes ago, singe said:

The main club blue is: Pantone Reflex Blue, RGB; R0 G20 B137, hex#001489, CMYK; C100, M89, Y0, K0 -if it is for print you’d only use the Pantone or CMYK - hope this helps!

Comforting to know that there ain't no red in reflex blue

3 hours ago, singe said:

Slight update. I've done what I wanted, but also this colour now is on all my sandwich labels at work. It was scientific too. I printed my original shity blue, Royal Blue of the previous kit and Reflex Blue of the current one.

100% of people said the Reflex blue was clearer and sharper.

So that is why we are going to stay up, the players can see each other better.....

5 hours ago, ghostofcecere said:

I worked in the print industry for 20 years, I never thought I’d see the day Pantone and CMYK were topics of discussion on OWTB:lol:

And we've been in the same effing league for 20 years so all the usual topics have been exhausted.

20 hours ago, ghostofcecere said:

I worked in the print industry for 20 years, I never thought I’d see the day Pantone and CMYK were topics of discussion on OWTB:lol:

I think that you may find a few references to pantomime and YMCA over the years though.

The Indian head dress was always my favourite