League Tables 12.01.2019

Bristolatic

@a259 and @rosa (only -6 off the attendnace :OASISscarf:top scored in the Premier League with 7 points :applause1:, keeping the former in 2nd place and seeing the latter climb 6 places :chubb:. At the other end, @milnrow latics dropped 4 places and almost into the relegation zone where @singe and @GravityGrave keeping fighting each other for the bottom place:fighting:.

In the Championship, @yarddog73 reverted to his 0-0 predictions and, in addition to his attendance prediction, racked up 11 points , putting him back on top again :icon_peace:. @BP1960 did his brother, Lawman, no favours by posting an incomplete prediction. As he still picked up 4 points, where might he have been if his brother hadn't stitched him up? :bat: Not much further in all honesty, but you get the gist.

Note to Oafc1895 - "Own goal" does not score points even if it was how Latics scored their first goal. It has to be a Latics goalscorer, so it would be Latics' second goal that counts provided it's one of ours that scores (if we get another one, that is).

League 1 sees @Dave_Og (only +3 off attendance :imnotworthy: and 9 points) and @maddog change places again at the top :swordfight: and then 3rd to 12th stay as they were. I'm not sure if @Kusunga_Is_God was serious predicting a 1-5 defeat or if it was in jest, but it did him no good. Only @dannyboy55555, @Ryan and @L1onheartNew were the other movers.

Premier League

OYBsx5F.jpg?1

CTcRrvJ.jpg?1

Championship

8j20Ynu.jpg?1

mPLmrvm.jpg?2

League 1

aY1L5Cn.jpg?1

Yy81vrX.jpg?1

QUVmtkT.jpg?2

What’s the deal with the cup?

Sorry if this is a daft question, this is my first season. It says starts in Jan but we only have MK Franchise scum left as a league game in January after tomorrow. Do I need to do anything different or is it just that your league prediction in a week also gets used as a cup prediction?

Apologies if this has already been explained and I have missed it.

I need a cup to concentrate on to justify my poor league form. The shame of being almost 40 points behind Maddog is just too much to take.

24 minutes ago, Latics and England said:

Sorry if this is a daft question, this is my first season. It says starts in Jan but we only have MK Franchise scum left as a league game in January after tomorrow. Do I need to do anything different or is it just that your league prediction in a week also gets used as a cup prediction?

I need a cup to concentrate on to justify my poor league form. The shame of being almost 40 points behind Maddog is just too much to take.

Once the draw is done, the league game predictions of the chosen date will count towards the cup too. Nothing else to do apart from improving your predictions :wink: 

8 hours ago, Latics and England said:

😮😆

12 hours ago, Latics and England said:

22 hours ago, Latics and England said:

The draw for the cup is normally filmed and drawn in various locations, occasionally the draw is made by one invited guest, but if the budget allows there is a person drawing the home team, and a different person drawing the away team. 

2 hours ago, disjointed said:

The draw for the cup is normally filmed and drawn in various locations, occasionally the draw is made by one invited guest, but if the budget allows there is a person drawing the home team, and a different person drawing the away team. 

It's being drawn in South Korea at 4am because of the howling success of that other competition being done that way.

Either that, or it will be the Stevie_J and Juniors road show.