OWTB Vs. OASIS

Guest sheridans_world

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 halfs or 25 minutes?

So let me get this straight, the OWTBs team is trying to jump ship to OASIS and now your shortening the game so we can score less? :lol:

:grin:

Norther wusses... 25 mins... be asking to play on a 5 a side pitch next....

10.30 kick off... enjoyment, quich wash.. in greyhound by 1..... nice... drinking a pint filled with the sweet taste of victory....!

Guest sheridans_world

Just need to make sure there is enough time for everyone to get up north though. Ditto when we have the replay and we lot have to get down south!

Guest sheridans_world

Well if we call it 1PM, play for 25 minutes each way, still enough time to have a quicky in the pub before the match??

Ackey! Upfront?

MARVELLOUS!!!!

Get yer shin pads on son, Beardy's havin ya!

Meh.

You're assuming I'll try and run past you!

My skill has always been standing BEHIND the defender, not running PAST the defender! :lol:

Guest sheridans_world
My skill has always been standing BEHIND the defender

Would you like to revise that sentence.. acks ? :biker:

Edited by sheridans_world

Sod that fellas i'm not playing at centre half, if them are the tricks you play Acks!!! :redcard:

I'm going to look the other way if he starts to dribble :blush:

Think we'd best make it 1PM and a shortened game. We'll just do it on superior skills without using our superior conditioning to take advantage of the unfit wobblebottoms facing us as they tire later on.

Mark, do you reckon Danny could get wound up in an hour? I'd be interested to see him angry...

Any chance of a 12 start...shortened(ish) game..then.if the clayton re-opens by then, i will see if we can use their changing facilities, then time also for a couple of light ales (shandys for our southerly friends!) afterwards, before we see Ricketts bag his first hat trick of the season!!!

..then.if the clayton re-opens by then, i will see if we can use their changing facilities

Ummm here's the problem .... thought we had changing rooms sorted. We are seriously not going to get any exiles playing without changing / shower facilities, its a long enough trip to make without spending the entire game full of mud / sweat then 4/5 hours traveling home. sorry if this sound so negative but this is a fact ..... I know I won't play otherwise (thats if we get there in time)

Guest sheridans_world

I'll see if the changing rooms at the clayton arms are available...

Edit: Not been able to get through yet but I imagine they will charge us and so we will have to split it between every player.

Edited by sheridans_world

Guest sheridans_world

Just to let everyone know.

I emailed Alan Hardy earlier asking him to look into the possibility of using the Clayton Arms

He has since emailed me back informing me he will look into it and let me know.

Just to let everyone know.

I emailed Alan Hardy earlier asking him to look into the possibility of using the Clayton Arms

He has since emailed me back informing me he will look into it and let me know.

Did you, you, know... put the frightners on... :bat:

Let us... or we will send the boys round..... surely the prospect of another afternoon with Inspiral and Beardy will be more than enough to say yes! :wink: