The Guardian article

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Kind of old news really we already know this.

This is of ofcourse where the real problems of the football vlub lie.

But still once we start leaving 2 players on the half way line at corners Im sure this problem will magically disappear.

We didn’t believe it when it was in the Sun?

23 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I am surprised that todays article by David Conn is not being discussed.on this forum. 

Probably because we’ve read the exact same story in at least two other national newspapers previously.  There’s nothing new in it. Far be it from me to suggest the Grauniad journalist just read the Sun and regurgitated it.

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

We didn’t believe it when it was in the Sun?

I think we all believe it all. It’s simply a list of facts. One side believes one thing, the other side believes something else... that’s a fact.  The piece doesn't form a conclusion or take sides. 

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Corney.... 

Can I ask you, if AL hot footed it back to Dubai and the £4m (I think that's right) still sits in the Directors Loans account what are the consequences and /or options for the clib

Presumably, it would just be criminal and rely on the police but what would happen to the money? 

I'm not suggesting he's doing it, seems he has other business interests that would make that a dumb move but what are the scenarios financially? 

Cheers 

32 minutes ago, singe said:

Can I ask you, if AL hot footed it back to Dubai and the £4m (I think that's right) still sits in the Directors Loans account what are the consequences and /or options for the clib

Presumably, it would just be criminal and rely on the police but what would happen to the money? 

I'm not suggesting he's doing it, seems he has other business interests that would make that a dumb move but what are the scenarios financially? 

Cheers 

Can't see anything potentially criminal about that scenario. I imagine it's been lent, spent and is owed.

2 hours ago, singe said:

Cheers 

Running away from the directors loans is criminal?  Weird way to look at it, given that in this scenario it will be money owed to AL. 

11 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Can't see anything potentially criminal about that scenario. I imagine it's been lent, spent and is owed.

9 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Running away from the directors loans is criminal?  Weird way to look at it, given that in this scenario it will be money owed to AL. 

Sorry, I  got myself confused for a bit there. Don't know what I was thinkng looking at it this morning in the cold light of day. It might be I thought he'd moved the money said to pay Blitz from club money  into a debt to him.

Yeah, weird way I  looke at it. Tired from this flu. Dumb thought.

Archived