Have your say on the new club crest

Next time we've got a player who is basically Jesus but does silly things or player called Brian and somebody does the lame naughty boy joke prompting you to wana dive in pretend you're a massive fan. Remind yourself about missing the one above and use it to retain a bit of your dignity 🛌

Fuckin Splitters 😡

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Next time we've got a player who is basically Jesus but does silly things or player called Brian and somebody does the lame naughty boy joke prompting you to wana dive in pretend you're a massive fan. Remind yourself about missing the one above and use it to retain a bit of your dignity 🛌

Fuckin Splitters 😡

I got it. Didn't laugh.

Still no word on the new crest, how long does it take to count a few dozens votes, it's dragging on longer than the US elections!

EDIT - Just seen this on the site "Announcements on the new club crest will be shared in conjunction with the kit launch during the summer". So it will be announced in about 7 months.

On 12/11/2020 at 8:05 PM, kowenicki said:

Nah.  Their trademark is the word plus the owl.  They make wallets in Australia. I think we'll be fine. 

Yes, we will be fine.

The wallets are shite though. Just cant seem to hold any of my money in them.

• 6 months later...

I've noticed the badge has been changed slightly to incorporate what some of us on here were saying they should have done, i.e. just change "125 years" to "Est 1895". Hopefully they've decided to go with this rather than those god awful designs they proposed last year:

image-2021-06-30-232745.png

Archived