Championship: 

@Handsy, @pjkent, @BP1960 and @south east latic

League One:

@Londonboy, @alien @tGWB and @CoreyECFC

League Two:

@futchers briefs, @MrPartyPants6 @philwhite and @mackin89

So the playoff fixtures look like this:

Championship:

@Handsy vs @south east latic (Tranmere v Morecambe)

@pjkent vs @BP1960 (Newport Co. v Forest Green Rovers)

League One:

@Londonboy vs @CoreyECFC (Tranmere v Morecambe)

@alien vs @tGWB (Newport Co. v Forest Green Rovers)

League Two:

@futchers briefs vs @mackin89 (Tranmere v Morecambe)

@MrPartyPants6 vs @philwhite (Newport Co. v Forest Green Rovers)

You each need to submit predictions for the corresponding fixtures above (both legs).  This will be submitted in the old school style by posting your predictions in this thread (not to be submitted or edited after 10 mins before the stated kick-off time).  You should include an attendance as part of your prediction as I gather there will be crowds.  First scorer predictions will be for the first scorer of the game, not for a particular team as with Latics fixtures.

The winning players will then play off in a final, by predicting the outcome of the League Two playoff final, the winner of which will be promoted.  Predictions for all playoff fixtures are for the 90 mins, not extra time or penalties.

In the event of a draw in the final, the winner will be determined by the closest attendance prediction, then by total points scored in the playoffs, then by previous attendance predictions if still level.

I will hide second leg predictions as I see them to ensure the leader from the first leg can't simply replicate their opponent's prediction.  If you then want to edit, just submit another prediction in the thread (your last one before the time cut off will count).

Got maximum points for the attendance

I just checked the Newport County website yesterday to check out how many tickets they were allowed to sell and it was 900. Assumed other players would do the same 🤷‍♂️

Call me old fashioned but it looks like alien tanned me otherwise so cancel my attendance points please, am happy to try and beat him fairly

Its just wrong not to

1 hour ago, tGWB said:

Got maximum points for the attendance

I just checked the Newport County website yesterday to check out how many tickets they were allowed to sell and it was 900. Assumed other players would do the same 🤷‍♂️

Call me old fashioned but it looks like alien tanned me otherwise so cancel my attendance points please, am happy to try and beat him fairly

Its just wrong not to

Top sporting gesture, my dad always told me to play fair. 

10 hours ago, south east latic said:

Put a reminder in my calendar at 7pm to submit a prediction assuming a 7.45pm kick off time.... oh dear!!

All to play for in second leg I only scored one point 

Archived