21/22 salaries

8 minutes ago, mick26 said:

The playing budget is by far the biggest cost in running a football club and ours has been cut massively.

Agree but I fail to see how the the reduction in player salaries balances the other running cost increases and reduction in supporter revenues, sponsors and League2 EFL contributions (tv etc)

Could be wrong of course but thats my gut instinct 

3 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Don't forget the PL pension fund. Assume we'd still need to pay in to that even if we dropped out of the 92?

Are we as a new company formed after the admin post moore still obliged to cover that or has it carried over ? 

Excuse my naivety but I don’t  understand why we have to pay into the pension fund of a League we haven’t been in for almost 30 years….is that millstone around our necks for ever and a day, it seems absolutely ridiculous to me!!

17 hours ago, hillside blue said:

“We know we’ve made some questionable decisions this season: apologies but we’re only human and we always seek to do our best in the long-term interests of the club".

Good article

18 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Excuse my naivety but I don’t  understand why we have to pay into the pension fund of a League we haven’t been in for almost 30 years….is that millstone around our necks for ever and a day, it seems absolutely ridiculous to me!!

It does, but i's what we had to sign up to. 

Archived