League Tables 12.03.2022

Bristolatic

With just a dozen games left this season, I'll soon be handing over the Prediction League to someone else. I've been doing it since 2012 and I think I can retire after 10 years. Start having a think about whether you'd like to take over for 2022-2023. It's very simple to compile thanks to @oafcmetty who designed the way it now runs. It had to be simple for me to understand it! @Stevie_J does the end of season play-offs (you ARE doing it again this season, aren't you?), so there's only 46 games to do and it takes about 15 minutes each time.

Enough of that; here's the results of the Swindon game.

All predictions here

All points scored here

Premier League

@aidan_latics and @rudemedic top scored with 5 points, the former climbing out of the relegation places again at the expense of @stevesidg, the latter moving up 2 places to 10th. The top two stay the same, @Hometownclub and @nzlatic exchange Champions League places and @disjointed is making a bid for Europe.

Premier League Table

Championship

Five points was the best score again, this time by @Londonboy, who slightly increases his lead at the top to 10 points. There's no change to the top five, but @LaticsPete moves into the play-off places as @milnrow latics is shunted down 3 places. @DavidCollinge is also making a bid for the play-offs again. No one from 11th down moves at all.

Championship Table

League 1

For the second game running, the top score in all three divisions was five points, @alien (up 1 more place to 4th) and @MrPartyPants6 (stays 7th, just 2 points outside the play-offs) doing the business this time. @deyres42 regains the second automatic promotion place thanks to his attendance prediction (-42), booting out @adamoafc. No change from 12th down.

League 1 Table

12 hours ago, singe said:

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication, I know you used to spend a long time on it, and thanks to @oafcmetty for taking so much of the stress away from you.

Thank you. Doing it manually for the first few seasons was a challenge.

Archived