MATCH: vs Walsall (A) 15/03/22

2 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He has half a point to be fair. He's probably exempt from blame for the mess we are in but 9 defeats in 11 games in absolutely shameful. Not even Curle or Benachour managed that. Some decisions recently have been questionable at best too...

Selim didn't get chance thank fuck

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

3 different managers same kind of reaction and results from the players for all 3 managers.

The.players.arent.good.enough.

Period

Should have kept Dino, there was some promise in his squad.

Curle... 18 games, 15 points, 0.833 points per game

Selim... 7 games, 3 points, 0.429 points per game

Shez... 18 games, 19 points, 1.055 points per game

Going off that if Shez had been in charge for the season we'd be on 45 points currently.

Shez. Is. Not. The. Problem.

21 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He has half a point to be fair. He's probably exempt from blame for the mess we are in but 9 defeats in 11 games in absolutely shameful. Not even Curle or Benachour managed that. Some decisions recently have been questionable at best too...

I'll have to go back to my "the manager is never blameless" line and Shez has clearly made a few bad decisions in those 9 defeats.

However, the team out there today was never going to be good enough to win that match today.  You're scraping the barrel trying to find any kind of effectiveness from any player in the 14 players on the pitch.  The team on Friday was only marginally better.

As bad as the football was under Curle and Selim, they only shoulder a relatively small chunk of the blame too.  The players barely have enough talent individually to compete in this league and the way the squad has been constructed compounds this.  It has been illogical yet again. 

Curle gets some of the blame for that this season (Hallam Hope as our number 9 ffs) but even then the buck stops squarely at Mo's door.

• 4 months later...
27 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Big calls right. Ignore my little strop, I couldn't stay away...

Frank, the board, OASF, PTB and the club as a whole could do with someone as regularly correct as you are in their ranks.

It would be pretty selfish if you didn't help out the club with your brilliant track record of accurate predictions.

1 minute ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Frank, the board, OASF, PTB and the club as a whole could do with someone as regularly correct as you are in their ranks.

It would be pretty selfish if you didn't help out the club with your brilliant track record of accurate predictions.

You're not wrong. They couldn't afford me though.

Archived