MATCH: vs Walsall (A) 15/03/22

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Paddock said:

Vaughan, although not greatly involved was a great deal more effective than Bahamboula. We went to pieces after that substitution

This. We weren’t great first half but were in the game. Not sure what warranted Vaughan’s substitution a few mins into the second half. 

Same with Whelan for Hunt. Don’t get it. 

Hunt superb tonight, if we had the rest of the team showing that commitment we wouldn't be down the bottom. I think a few of the lads need to hit the gym, a strong wind would topple a few of them over! Pidge out for two games now, things looking bleak again.

2 minutes ago, leeflorida said:

Hunt superb tonight, if we had the rest of the team showing that commitment we wouldn't be down the bottom. I think a few of the lads need to hit the gym, a strong wind would topple a few of them over! Pidge out for two games now, things looking bleak again.

Didn’t do a single thing in the opposition half. Other than a piss poor pathetic shot. Looks tidy but that’s it. 

Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

We’ve too many shit players. It’s gonna come down to who has the most shit players between us and Stevenage. Fookin embarrassing performance this. 

Bullied yet again, same story against any physical team.

Not good but when shez took over we were 7 or 8 adrift. We are 3 off Stevenage with 2 in hand. Was always going to come down to home performances. Just pity we havnt picked any odd points in last 2. Still a long way to go but looking like us or Stevenage. Going to need 4 wins from 11 absolute min 

1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Didn’t do a single thing in the opposition half. Other than a piss poor pathetic shot. Looks tidy but that’s it. 

Bahamboula no desire whatsoever, as for  Hopcutt I've yet to see him make one single contribution since he's been here.

I still don’t know what position Hopcutt is supposed to be? Striker? Winger? Midfielder? He looks totally lost wherever he plays. 

Fage awful. Pidge deserves a massive fine for that yellow which means Fage starts again on Saturday. 

Hopefully Barry and Mo discussing free agent strikers to save our season 😂

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

2 points from 15, shite. Thanks for the memories John but time to move on and get someone progressive in the dugout.

are u for real? U think progressive play with this team is the way forward when they can’t pass? 

That wasn’t good enough in the 2nd half. 
Fage, Hopcutt, Bahamboula all

kinds of shit. Why Baha is a crowd favourite is absolutely beyond me, absolute donkey. 

As bad as we are the officials once again a disgrace. Free kick in build up for their first, and their winner clearly offside. Pidge booking harsh as well, and their player did the exact same in injury time and got nothing. Walsall were absolutely pants as well. So frustrating.

5 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

We were down the moment DKD missed that penalty against Carlisle.

Think the two goals conceded in the second half might turn out to have more of an impact..

2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

2 points from 15, shite. Thanks for the memories John but time to move on and get someone progressive in the dugout.

😂

Selim still available?

56 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

No its personal abuse and which is unacceptable.

Much worse will follow if they get away with it.

He called you a clown. That's it. Words on a screen. Nowhere near to justifying your reaction. You call our players soft ffs

Seen the 2nd goal regardless if it's offside or not it's really poor goalkeeping. Aswell as that they have been given time and space to play what is a simple ball over the top abd tye player has made a simple run it's a poor goal to concede all round.

Our lack of activity in January is coming back to haunt us I said at the time we were 2 players light and with Fondop now injured it's now 3.

The manager can only do so much he lifted the players and the crowd that's as much as we can expect but that was only going to take us so far. This will comfortably be his greatest achievement if we stay up from here.

Archived