Unbeaten in 4 matches
Scored in last 4 matches 
14 points from last 24 available

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im going.Very easy to get to.

Someone  mentioned  Diarra up front.

We dont have many options but his height and weight  could test their defence Worth a try.Desperately need to get back on track.Official club coach now leaving at 430 and not 5pm as printed on tickets

26 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

Im going.Very easy to get to.

Someone  mentioned  Diarra up front.

We dont have many options but his height and weight  could test their defence Worth a try.Desperately need to get back on track.Official club coach now leaving at 430 and not 5pm as printed on tickets

Somebody who is wank in his apparent position in a foreign to him role ? No thanks. Let’s drop this obsession. Non of these lot are Marshy or Warhurst. 

The last two games we have looked off the pace - as the effort the players have put in since Sheridan returned has seemingly caught up with them.

Walsall are in a run of three home victories and this will be another tough game. 
It is time for Sheridan to give one or two of the younger players some game time.

Couto, Vaughan and perhaps even Simms?

With the squad so light I think Shez has to turn to youth a little bit. And for me, he's best doing this sooner rather than later as things may be more desperate by then which would be extra pressure on them. As it stands, the team is still enjoying lots of backing despite recent results. For tonight I'd go with...

Rogers

Fage

Hart

Piergianni

Adams

Missilou

Hunt

Vaughan

Hope

Keillor-Dunn

Simms

Back 4 is frightening but I'm not sure what other options there are that makes us more secure! Walsall look comfortably safe now and are in good form, so this is a bit of a free hit in terms of expectations when it comes to the younger players. I'd bring Simms and Vaughan in now to try and offer something different. Bahamboula looked up for it from the start at Swindon, but then either his head went down or he was struggling with fitness as he dropped well off the pace.  I'd keep him in reserve to change things off the bench.

Bam is a 60 minute player.  Doesn't for what ever reason have the fitness to keep working hard for 90 minutes. To be honest I think we have looked better without him at times this season. Certainly since Sheridan returned. He's not a striker we have have tried that experiment with little success so he's now competing with Adams who's having is best spell for us in the games i've seen or Stobbs who i want to do well but I just don't think is good enough. 

We need a result and more urgently a win but the squad was always going to struggle if injuries and suspensions hit which they have. I really hope we can make a space in the squad to bring in another target man. Without it i fear we are probably done for as we can't rely on keeping a clean sheet. 

1 hour ago, bluehobbit said:

Bam is a 60 minute player.  Doesn't for what ever reason have the fitness to keep working hard for 90 minutes. To be honest I think we have looked better without him at times this season. Certainly since Sheridan returned. He's not a striker we have have tried that experiment with little success so he's now competing with Adams who's having is best spell for us in the games i've seen or Stobbs who i want to do well but I just don't think is good enough. 

We need a result and more urgently a win but the squad was always going to struggle if injuries and suspensions hit which they have. I really hope we can make a space in the squad to bring in another target man. Without it i fear we are probably done for as we can't rely on keeping a clean sheet. 

There's no doubt he's our most talented player.  His failure to deliver/various managers' failure to extract it could be what does for us.

3 hours ago, Fervid said:

Sutton back in the fold, expect him to start now. 

Big strong lad, and good reports on his loan spells.

If he can step up to the mark it will be a real boost.

1 hour ago, Boroblue said:

Are there any implications for the embargo squad size, or is he already counted?

As far as I read the regs he can only join the squad under  specific EFL discretion. As he made a senior appearance last season he would count within the maximum number

1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Gonna pay to watch on iPlayer. If I watch sky soccer special in the background, will any goals come up on there first, does anyone know ?

Sometimes does. Just pause sky for 2 or 3 mins. 

23 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Gonna be watching it on the app so ya can’t. I’ll just give Oldham my full attention and not bother then. Cheers

delay on the app anyway I think. You should be reet. 

51 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Pack shuffled…

Maybe Shez should get on the blower to Graham Potter and ask him how on earth we get a positive contribution from Jamie Hopcutt. If we tell him it’s the Europa League and not League 2 maybe he’ll remember how to play football.

Archived