Stevenage next Saturday-the biggest game in our recent history?

2 hours ago, oldhamfan said:

I don’t understand why the club only book 1 x 49 seater coach for Stevenage if we have sold almost 1000 tickets. Surely the demand is there for more coaches as the train is way too expensive and not everyone can drive. 🤔

It's a fair point. We were always going to sell out for this game.

Piss poor from the club again....😬

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LaticMark said:

All 1,014 tickets now sold.

That's phenomenal. I will be extremely nervous tomorrow, won't be able to look at the score and the minutes will drag into an eternity. I won't be able to concentrate on anything and my wife will probably kick me out into the garage or something because I will be getting on her wick. :D 

On 3/31/2022 at 2:47 PM, TJ1952 said:

Phoned the ticket office this morning to buy a ticket and Adam said he was bringing them down to Stevenage.

Collect at the away turnstiles.

just got an email from Adam saying "Your ticket(s) for the Stevenage match will be available to collect from the away ticket office point which is situated next to the club shop at Stevenage " IE: no mention of away turnstiles ...

On 3/31/2022 at 2:47 PM, TJ1952 said:

Phoned the ticket office this morning to buy a ticket and Adam said he was bringing them down to Stevenage.

Collect at the away turnstiles.

just got an email from Adam saying "Your ticket(s) for the Stevenage match will be available to collect from the away ticket office point which is situated next to the club shop at Stevenage " IE: no mention of away turnstiles ...

2 hours ago, BucksBlue said:

Yes, got the same standard email….good service to be fair

On 3/31/2022 at 12:22 PM, cornishblue said:

After our great win on Tuesday night I just had to be there on Saturday, so went online and got myself a ticket. So I Will be making the journey up from Plymouth to Stevenage Saturday morning let’s hope a horrible journey across the country will be rewarded with a huge step towards survival. 

I would normally have my son or father making the journey with me but due to Covid and work commitments they can can’t come along. Both gutted!!! 

if any south west Latics fans wanted to get a ticket for the game but was put off by the distance or transport costs etc… I am more than happy to pick up along the way. 

A38 / M5 / M4 - any junction or services along the way. 

PM me if you would like more details. 

C’mon you blues. 

Having travelled across from Bristol this afternoon, you may want to allow more time for your journey as it looks like the M4 will be shut between Maidenhead and Slough. 

On 4/1/2022 at 8:18 PM, TheBigDog said:

London or New York for me 👍

We visit New York yearly (except for the covid years) as we have family there. I enjoy our  New York visits and know Manhattan well.

I think the subway (and the tube in London) is a great way to get around, and better than Melbourne trams. However New York it's not a place I would want to live permanently, as the rubbish piled up on the streets for collection shits me. Also I am not use to the cold anymore (what a wimp).

Archived