MATCH: Friendly vs Bamber Bridge 09.07

Looks like playing squad numbers in which case great Sheridan knows Hope isn't a number 9 - was his best as an attacking midfielder 

Concerned Stobbs is 7 suggests he's going to be a starter 

Unconfirmed reports that Joe and Darren Royle are in attendance 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

Anyone know who Trialist A is?

2 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

I've just seen Gardner on twitter walking off from warming up so probably him.

3 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Dan Gardner

Sorry yes, it's Gardner 

Wow.  20 minutes into to the first friendly of a new season and players are judged. It's just about fitness today.  We should be grateful we have our club back,  a manager who we trust and a team of contracted players and not just 11 trialists. Let's give it chance.

Just now, Whitts said:

Wow.  20 minutes into to the first friendly of a new season and players are judged. It's just about fitness today.  We should be grateful we have our club back,  a manager who we trust and a team of contracted players and not just 11 trialists. Let's give it chance.

I'm judging Stobbs on last season and today

He's wank 

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Not much happening, we are poor out wide, Fondop a handful, the new centre back looks fine and Dan Gardner is still the  Dan Gardner we know.

So from that Stobbs and Hope are still poor, Fondop is the lump up front we needed, Hogan is good and Dan is still blowing hot and cold.

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Not much happening, we are poor out wide, Fondop a handful, the new centre back looks fine and Dan Gardner is still the  Dan Gardner we know.

You'd imagine Stobbs and Hope aren't going to be the most productive wide men even by NL standards.

We all know where the weaknesses in the team lie, if Shez can't see it bigger fool him because he knows both players very well, neither has a trick or any real ability to beat a man.

• Matt changed the title to MATCH: Friendly vs Bamber Bridge 09.07
1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

You'd imagine Stobbs and Hope aren't going to be the most productive wide men even by NL standards.

Shez knows Hope so I'm amazed he's playing him wide - his best season was as an attacking mid

As for Stobbs I'm just amazed he's playing him

5 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

So from that Stobbs and Hope are still poor, Fondop is the lump up front we needed, Hogan is good and Dan is still blowing hot and cold.

Can't have put it better, also apart from Fondop no threat up front.

Only a warm up I know but they have far more pace than us.

15 minutes ago, Whitts said:

Of course it's about fitness and we all know that but what else is there to talk about in this thread if it's not about how they are playing? Perhaps someone should say Stobbs looks out of breath or Hope is ripped and his calf muscles make him look like Grealish 🙄

Archived