Torquay (A)

26 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

He won't be turning up for a while he's know full well if he steps foot in Boundary Park again he will be greeted by everyone calling him a racist paedo.

I don’t think he’ll have the bottle to turn up!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, daniel said:

This week has proved to me more than ever that if you put a product out on the pitch and start winning games, the fanbase is there. I don’t think Latics fans expect to be a championship side, but I do expect us to be ran properly and ethically. So far it looks like this could happen in the future, and I have no doubt we can get back up to 6000-7000 home fans on a regular basis under this regime. 

I agree, but it's not a product. That's the language that's part of the problem. We're not a product. 

I watched us for over 20 years in the top two divisions. I look at Brentford, Bournemouth and many others and think we there is no reason why we can't get back up there. I expect the Championship to be a realistic aim. 

My first Latics game was just over 50 years ago….Home to Torquay…a 1-0 win and I fell in love with the club despite my Dad taking me to a couple of ManU games to try and make me see sense

Since then, despite moving down South at a young age I’ve seen us in every division and at Wembley twice and now for the first time I’ll be supporting Latics at a non league game still with the same passion I felt as a 7 year old all those years ago…it feels like fate that it’s Torquay! Can’t wait!

Excited for season start. I feel as the new regime settle in we will get better as season goes on so just after a solid start. Take a point and concentrate on winning our home games against the smaller teams in the league and get confidence up.

12 hours ago, Ste BORO said:

Yes it's still going strong with plenty of new miniature models :)  and has been expanding which now includes a free game of crazy golf :) 

A Torquay Top Attraction (model-village.co.uk)

It's only a 11 min walk from the Torquay ground

A Torquay Top Attraction (model-village.co.uk)

It always was a great place, must be even better now, I haven't been to it for years.

Archived