Or even final two lines of New Order's Your silent face

You've caught me at a bad time

So,  why don't you P*** Off

Every second counts.

When I am with you.

I think you are a pig. 

You should be in a zoo.

53 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

How many are going? I can't get anyone to travel with me for love nor money. Dunno if that's more an indication what people perceive an 8 hour round trip with me would be like or if it's lack of interest in the match...

I'm not going but I'd travel with you just to see which of us ended up on trial for murder before the weekend was out mate! 😁

19 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

How many are going? I can't get anyone to travel with me for love nor money. Dunno if that's more an indication what people perceive an 8 hour round trip with me would be like or if it's lack of interest in the match...

The last time I was in your company I ended up on my knees tying your laces. I've often wondered how that happened or indeed why it happened. 

For that reason alone I wouldn't risk it.  Fortunately family circumstances currently mean I couldn't go anyway. 

4 hours ago, Lags said:

The last time I was in your company I ended up on my knees tying your laces. I've often wondered how that happened or indeed why it happened. 

For that reason alone I wouldn't risk it.  Fortunately family circumstances currently mean I couldn't go anyway. 

I wondered where that sentence was heading...

4 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

We took 250 to Woking on a wet Tuesday night so maybe a few more at Bromley but there doesn’t seem much buzz around away games since Torquay and the club doesn’t seem to have any engagement on ticket sales or travel…..it was brilliant when we had Billy

I think about 350/400. Quite a few of us on the 9-45 Leeds to Kings Cross 😀

5 hours ago, Lags said:

On my knees tying laces ? Never heard it called that before 😬

28 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

Wires down at stevenage lner advising check befor travel as it all weekend 

I'm off to Stevenage by car in the next hour with a plan to rail it to Bromley from there tomorrow (Was supposed to be there for the weekend last season but got covid so decided to use those paid for hotel bookings that I'd kicked down the road this weekend).

Latest on the station website seems to be that Kings Cross trains passing through are running ok and it's just a small number of services affected.

Stevenage Station Information | Live Arrivals & Departures for Stevenage | Thameslink (thameslinkrailway.com)

Archived