Mike Fondop

'Judge after 10 games' is something l often see and hear. Big Mike has now started ten times for us, in that time he has 5 goals and 3 assists. pretty impressive IMO.

seems like a guy who needs constant individual coaching, and he certainly seems to get that from Jeffers.

really like him. absolute unit but also pulls out the odd screamer due to his natural ability.

build from here please Mike. make yourself a legend.

5 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

'Judge after 10 games' is something l often see and hear. Big Mike has now started ten times for us, in that time he has 5 goals and 3 assists. pretty impressive IMO.

seems like a guy who needs constant individual coaching, and he certainly seems to get that from Jeffers.

really like him. absolute unit but also pulls out the odd screamer due to his natural ability.

build from here please Mike. make yourself a legend.

Must admit he’s growing on me. Thought he put a shift in last night 👍

23 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Of the two, Hope appears to have the edge, I suppose it depends on how the incident has affected him. 

he was jus gettin his mojo back. thats why it happened l reck. l was watchin Hope closely that match he was doin all the angin stuff pinchin people, talkin shite it was fuckin wonderful to watch.

and some guy was like bet l twat you after the match which we all say at least once every 2-3 matches and then he actually did it the fuckin knobead shitcunt

obvs this is jus my story and an opinion l have formed and nothing nothing more in anyway 

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

he was jus gettin his mojo back. thats why it happened l reck. l was watchin Hope closely that match he was doin all the angin stuff pinchin people, talkin shite it was fuckin wonderful to watch.

and some guy was like bet l twat you after the match which we all say at least once every 2-3 matches and then he actually did it the fuckin knobead shitcunt

obvs this is jus my story and an opinion l have formed and nothing nothing more in anyway 

Probs correct but we will never know, I guess.

10 hours ago, BP1960 said:

If only he had a partner to work with up front he'd be even better 

I think he could work in a 4-2-3-1 if the 3 was Tollitt, Vaughan and A.N.Other (Rooney, Burgess, maybe even Stobbs) and the 3 players played in and around him.

At the moment the only real support he gets is from Tollitt.

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I’d love to see him paying alongside a Wayne andrews type of player. We really do lack genuine pace throughout the side 

That is exactly the sort of player he needs around him.  A small quick player looking to get in behind.  I also think proper wingers would make more chances for him as he scores quite a few already from crosses. 

1 hour ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I think he could work in a 4-2-3-1 if the 3 was Tollitt, Vaughan and A.N.Other (Rooney, Burgess, maybe even Stobbs) and the 3 players played in and around him.

At the moment the only real support he gets is from Tollitt.

Hope left of the 3 Vaughan or Rooney as a 10 Tollit right

Big Mike or Porter up front

yes that is defo another way a firing Big Mike can be used. Luamba would be our nearest effort at what that style would need but we seem to be making life as hard as possible for that lad. bet they put him in net at training.

thank you everybody for not saying 'the olde big man little man combo' and lm sorry lve done it but it needed kneecapping before it somebody said it in a way that suggested they were teaching us something!!

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

watched that chester goal a few times now and l dont get how he wins it. first impression was a foul, second nah whats the defender doin, third time bit of both, fourth l questioned what l was actually doing and didnt rewind it again 

Twits on Twatter or Twats on Twitter saying 'keeper should easily save it.

21 hours ago, Wardie said:

Twits on Twatter or Twats on Twitter saying 'keeper should easily save it.

Norman gets some shit but I thought he had a decent game, not saying he'll be here next season but cannot understand why he seems to get the blame for every goal we concede. 

4 hours ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

That Fondop song is awful and a bit creepy. 🤣

Not only is it creepy, but it is disrespectful to him and his family and for the Athleticos to allow it to be sung is terrible. Young kids are wanting to be involved with the Athleticos because they want to join in with the atmosphere and they sing that. I thought the Athleticos have been great but if they don't stop that song before it gets going then they are a disgrace. It has got to be stopped.

Also why has the song been used for Placide and now Fondop? What is the similarity in these two players that has made people sing this about them? I wonder.......

8 hours ago, Only Blue said:

Not only is it creepy, but it is disrespectful to him and his family and for the Athleticos to allow it to be sung is terrible. Young kids are wanting to be involved with the Athleticos because they want to join in with the atmosphere and they sing that. I thought the Athleticos have been great but if they don't stop that song before it gets going then they are a disgrace. It has got to be stopped.

Also why has the song been used for Placide and now Fondop? What is the similarity in these two players that has made people sing this about them? I wonder.......

lndeed. Placide was buzzin when he heard he had a song, until he knew the words.

its not much better, but if we are stealing songs then Fondops on fire your defence is terrified fits the tune. mite somehow be worse that, actually.

8 hours ago, Only Blue said:

If you’re on Twitter, drop them a message suggesting they find an alternative 

Archived