Rearranged Game at Borehamwood

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

I believe tickets for the original game are still valid, anyone know if they were sold out?

Still valid..Plenty left.Im going if my coach ticket is still valid.Seems not putting one on atm said Adam due to not enough going

1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

Well that's just great. I booked a Travelodge in Borehamwood for the night and I think it's non-refundable, will have to check. I can't go on 6 December 🤬

You may be able to transfer it to another day - perhaps the next London away game. 

18 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

You forget to mention that it will be live on BT Sport 👍

Spookily just over a month after the Halifax one... almost as if they hope for a lot of one month add ons.  I don't have BT and at £29pm I doubt I'll be getting it just for these

No lve rapidly lost 95% interest of top level Football last few seasons. lve watched zero prem this season l don't even know who is top and keep forgetting forest are even there! actually l'd struggle to name all 20. is it even 20 or is it 18 now? lm glad l don't know tbh.

l'll watch England at the World Cup (but l will steal from and vandalise any sponsors) and l watch every Barça match on tv. l aim to see them live 2-3 times a season, us 80%, Franfurt one and England 2-3. everybody else l suddenly have no interest.

l don't even watch MoTD 😳

8 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Spookily just over a month after the Halifax one... almost as if they hope for a lot of one month add ons.  I don't have BT and at £29pm I doubt I'll be getting it just for these

My 2 year deal with BT Sport ran out at the end of September and I told them where to stick it when they whacked the price up. I’ve now been waiting almost a month for them to stop my access and in the meantime they are still charging me. They are utterly incompetent.

17 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

My 2 year deal with BT Sport ran out at the end of September and I told them where to stick it when they whacked the price up. I’ve now been waiting almost a month for them to stop my access and in the meantime they are still charging me. They are utterly incompetent.

They have monthly contracts now, cancel when you want and subscribe again any month you wish.

Archived