Unsworth

13 hours ago, redlion said:

Hasn't won a game for weeks, Unsworth out.

11 hours ago, Ogdenwoodwhittle said:

Unbeaten in weeks, Unsworth in

26 minutes ago, redlion said:

Yeah but not enough points gained, Unsworth out.

... YOU SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT...

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Question, when did a body warmer become a gillet?

When did a good old British body warmer become a French Gillet, especially after Brexit? Disgraceful. Even worse, we still don't have any in the club shop. Why? This is a disgrace...

think it was the early 90's bc l remember saying it the way it's typed and getting absolutely ripped by my peers of the time!!!

such a peasant 🤣

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

think it was the early 90's bc l remember saying it the way it's typed and getting absolutely ripped by my peers of the time!!!

such a peasant 🤣

Whatever happened to top hats and trilby's?

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

l dont know how people coped dressed like that all day, every day, every dam day. it must have been absolutely sweltering and a bit smelly!!

I always imagine you as a bowler hat man.

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I always imagine you as a bowler hat man.

tbf it does look smart on history docs when theyre all whackin each other at X2 speed with their walking canes!! they must have been using something to clip the hats to their heads bc they rarely come off

11 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

tbf it does look smart on history docs when theyre all whackin each other at X2 speed with their walking canes!! they must have been using something to clip the hats to their heads bc they rarely come off

When I think of bowler hats I always think of John Cleese of  the  ministry of silly walks.😆

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, redlion said:

Who is this Ibby who keeps posting stupid comments ont'Owdam Times about Unsworth ?

Sounds like a two year old.

Should hear him on the podcast. Surprised they give him airtime still. 

46 minutes ago, redlion said:

Who is this Ibby who keeps posting stupid comments ont'Owdam Times about Unsworth ?

Sounds like a two year old.

l think he has learning difficulties. in early unsworth days he would be on the phine in saying he has just spoken to Unsworth and other such stuff. he also used to spam this board with crazy rumours that he got confused with playing championship manager.

he seems harmless and l think they have befriended him, so just gota roll with it and try not to be condescending.

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

I would love an explanation as to why Sutton was played right wing back. If the response is Green was meant to play that position. Than even more of a fool. 

The only thing I can think of is they were frightend of the left winger Bridge and after the Mansfield game it was obvious Hobson was too slow to cope with him. 

Sutton with no one like Green to help out was a disaster waiting to happen.

We need to ditch this 3 centre back and 2 defensive midfielders system and go - even it is unfashionable to am attacking  442 with 2 full backs and 2 wingers.

Norwood won't score many goals unless he gets that sort of supply and like Rooney could well move on without showing his best.

• Like 1