BPAS PODCAST: 9th Jan '23, S3:E21: Wondop's on Fire

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He did actually say in his interview with the Dorking YouTube channel (yep, I'm sad enough to watch it) that he turned down 5 or 6 good offers to be a manager before he came here...

Apologies to Dorking. It wasn't their YouTube channel, it was Gary Pascoe's...

57 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Who knows. 

In the interview Joe mentions  it sounds like he’s had an initial interview/discussion, what you mention there sounds more concrete- as in actual offers. 

All, I say is- it’s not like Unsy to say one thing then completely contradict himself. . . 

I find it hard to believe he actually turned 5/6 offers of employment, all of which will have been at a higher level. 

If he turns it round, nobody will care anyway. 

You dont like him and never will

We get it

This place is like a broken record of late 

(And im sick of him)

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

You dont like him and never will

We get it

This place is like a broken record of late 

(And im sick of him)

If Im boring you- just ignore me.

FWIW, that’s not true, if he can turn it round- good luck to him. I only post what is in front of me, if results turn the noise will stop.

Plus, let be honest- what else is there to talk about?  Everything is going great apart from results, and even that is improving. . 

I suppose we could drag an old article up on shitpeas for light relief. 

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He did actually say in his interview with the Dorking YouTube channel (yep, I'm sad enough to watch it) that he turned down 5 or 6 good offers to be a manager before he came here...

I’ve lost count of the number of players we’ve signed over the years who’ve apparently turned down better offers to join us. I guess he just reading from the same script 

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived