MATCH: Wealdstone (A) 28/03/23

• Bender changed the title to MATCH: Wealdstone (A) 28/03/23

A pitch inspection will take place at 10am tomorrow (Tuesday 28 March) ahead of the game at Wealdstone.

Wealdstone's  Grosvenor Vale is currently holding water after their weekend match against Barnet and rain on Sunday. Further rain in the area is forecast and the inspection is timed ahead of the scheduled departure time of the Latics team.

An update will be provided following the outcome of the pitch inspection.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Game is on and Oldham will absolutely smash them. Could even get away with playing Peter Clarke tonight. 4-1 victory...

I’ll take this with a hefty dose of salt methinks…

Your recent ‘predicted outcomes’ have been way off the mark:

Prior to Solihull at home:
“Wouldn't be surprised to see Reid involved, despite reports his season is done...”

“They're on a good run. But it's a home match in the Conference. Oldham win...”

Prior to D&R away:
“Whenever this lot get a decent striker, they sell 'um. We'll bang them. Away win...”

And I recall that you said Regan Booty was a done deal… 😮

9 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I’ll take this with a hefty dose of salt methinks…

Your recent ‘predicted outcomes’ have been way off the mark:

Prior to Solihull at home:
“Wouldn't be surprised to see Reid involved, despite reports his season is done...”

“They're on a good run. But it's a home match in the Conference. Oldham win...”

Prior to D&R away:
“Whenever this lot get a decent striker, they sell 'um. We'll bang them. Away win...”

And I recall that you said Regan Booty was a done deal… 😮

I wouldn't have been surprised to see Reid involved. He's back training so it wouldn't have been a shock to have seen him amongst the substitutes. We'd have beaten Solihull if Frank's impassioned speech hadn't led to 6 minutes of injury time.

Dagenham do sell every decent striker they have. The manager was delighted with the performance at Dagenham so that counts as a win for me.

Can you point me in the direction of me saying Regan Booty was a done deal please...?

Edited by Lee Sinnott

10 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I wouldn't have been surprised to see Reid involved. He's back training so it wouldn't have been a shock to have seen him amongst the substitutes. We'd have beaten Solihull if Frank's impassioned speech hadn't led to 6 minutes of injury time.

Dagenham do sell every decent striker they have. The manager was delighted with the performance at Dagenham so that counts as a win for me.

Can you point me in the direction of me saying Regan Booty was a done deal please...?

Just checked back and to be fair to you, you did say ‘dunno, when asked if he was coming in 😃

You also said:

’If he does sign and is good, then it will be an Unsworth signing. If he signs and is poor, then it will be a signing made by the club.’ which probably added to my misinterpretation…

btw You DID say that Willoughby will sign in the summer, so, if that doesn’t happen, I’ll be back on your case then! 😉

11 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Just checked back and to be fair to you, you did say ‘dunno, when asked if he was coming in 😃

You also said:

’If he does sign and is good, then it will be an Unsworth signing. If he signs and is poor, then it will be a signing made by the club.’ which probably added to my misinterpretation…

btw You DID say that Willoughby will sign in the summer, so, if that doesn’t happen, I’ll be back on your case then! 😉

Haaland will walk out on City and come to us in the summer. Will you be on my case too if that doesn't 'appen ?