OAFC supporter matchday experience survey

unsure if this has been posted.

OAFC survey on supporters matchday experience link

think a few "not applicable/none options" could have been added. I had to leave some as blanks

Saw it on twitter

Edited by underdog
title

• underdog changed the title to OAFC supporter matchday experience survey
50 minutes ago, Ogdenwoodwhittle said:

Yes I noted toilets too, especially for the fan bar

I also noted toilets in fan bar and main stand, both grim and try to avoid as much as possible. Also asked for the same catering facilities in Main stand as in every other stand, as it’s very limited what they can offer atm. 

13 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I hope nobody is expecting three decades of neglect to be righted in a very short space of time

Ofcourse not but I have pointed out a few small things that can be improved inparticularly the PA system in the North Stand which is inconsistent and would potentially be a Health and Safety issue should an emergency happen.

On 5/24/2023 at 3:04 PM, daniel said:

I also noted toilets in fan bar and main stand, both grim and try to avoid as much as possible. Also asked for the same catering facilities in Main stand as in every other stand, as it’s very limited what they can offer atm. 

the second part of your post was covered recently by the club. it is not possible to do this due to the main stand ameneties.

On 5/25/2023 at 1:20 PM, GlossopLatic said:

Ofcourse not but I have pointed out a few small things that can be improved inparticularly the PA system in the North Stand which is inconsistent and would potentially be a Health and Safety issue should an emergency happen.

PA system works perfectly in an empty ground, Frank tested it out from all four stands. 

its a bouncing soundwave issue based one or two speaker locations causing an echo. 

definately a H&S issue not sure how we get away with it tbh.

25 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

the second part of your post was covered recently by the club. it is not possible to do this due to the main stand ameneties.

They did say at the fans forum that it’d cost money to buy new equipment to make the facilities better in terms of what they can offer etc, but that’s obviously not a priority for us to pay for that, which I’d agree with. They also added that the catering firm would/ could potentially invest in such equipment, but they would obviously require a longer term contract to make it worthwhile for themselves, so it’s not impossible to do. 

7 minutes ago, daniel said:

They did say at the fans forum that it’d cost money to buy new equipment to make the facilities better in terms of what they can offer etc, but that’s obviously not a priority for us to pay for that, which I’d agree with. They also added that the catering firm would/ could potentially invest in such equipment, but they would obviously require a longer term contract to make it worthwhile for themselves, so it’s not impossible to do. 

nothing is impossible l suppose, but due to the cramped conditions the new ovens cant be just added, they would need to replace the existing ones and almost certainly their power sources, which would involve taking out walls etc. 

the rats nest of 100+ years wiring could therefore effect power for the rest of the stadium, media, floodlights, advert boards etc.

it's not impossible, no. but it's not possible.