6 hours ago, Left Peg said:

Its Sad that we are in a situation akin to the Lemsagan regime with Rooney  and a lack of statement from the club only its the manager thats the bull shitter 

Unsworth already covered this. Salt down and told him he can find a new club  sounded like they thought he might be close

3 hours ago, PeteG said:

He also said he was training at home and had been given a training plan, think i'd rather train with the youths like Wheater had to!

He was offered the option according to DU

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Unsworth already covered this. Salt down and told him he can find a new club  sounded like they thought he might be close

He was offered the option according to DU

He also said he'd found a club and everyone had left who they wanted to leave. I'll take what DU says with a pinch of salt.

I think my point is that there's not been anything official from the club ie the web site .I dont doubt your information is correct but its all hearsay until it's official .There was a time when putting someone on the Transfer List wasnt kept secret and left to speculation 

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

We’re crying out for Rooney! Grow up David put your differences aside and bring him back into the fold. He was his first signing and could save him his job.  

Do you really think Rooney would play his heart out now for Unsworth….not a cat in hells chance!!