MATCH: Boreham Wood (H) 02/12/23

10 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

These are the most direct side I've seen in many years - Kevin Blackwell's horrible Luton side of 07 the closest I can think of. We should have more than enough to see them off and I expect Raglan and Hobson to win the battles against Ndlovu...

McGahey got a shoulder injury ? He seemed to be struggling with it at one point last Saturday. 

16 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Maybe the club could give some indication of any proposed pitch inspections?

Pitch inspection took place at 8am. Further inspection will take place at 11am. Most of the pitch is soft but there are frozen parts that the ground staff are working on.

23 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Given it’s not going to be above 0,

it doesn’t seem likely 

the winds changed overnight we will reach 1 possibly 2 degrees today before the snow hits. warmer air will prevail and it will be pissing it down by monday.

use the lighting rig and the warm air cover to sort out the main stand shadow should be on really.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

the winds changed overnight we will reach 1 possibly 2 degrees today before the snow hits. warmer air will prevail and it will be pissing it down by monday.

use the lighting rig and the warm air cover to sort out the main stand shadow should be on really.

Pissed it down for 8 hours last night. Woke up to 4 swimming pools at 5am.

Dustbowl by 9:30 am.

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

We could all forecast the problem area is in front of the main stand, yet it’s never resolved.

What is your suggestion to deal with the position of the sun and/or Oldham’s latitude/longitude on the globe? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

We could all forecast the problem area is in front of the main stand, yet its never resolved.

I would go as far to say that the problem is in the main stand. If the game is off, it will give the cameraman time to catch up on sleep and Roy the chance to get a random throat bug that kills his speech for 90-110 minutes every home game.

15 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

What is your suggestion to deal with the position of the sun and/or Oldham’s latitude/longitude on the globe? 

Well science can explore Mars and other planets yet defrosting a small area of a football pitch seems unsolvable.