MATCH: Boreham Wood (H) 02/12/23

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Well science can explore Mars and other planets yet defrosting a small area of a football pitch seems unsolvable.

It’s very easy to solve. Reduce the height of the main stand or install undersoil heating…

One of those can obviously not happen and the other isn’t financially viable for the one or two games that it would be used each season. 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

It’s very easy to solve. Reduce the height of the main stand or install undersoil heating…

One of those can obviously not happen and the other isn’t financially viable for the one or two games that it would be used each season. 

As mentioned.

https://images.app.goo.gl/tErzZYjGuEYM3Vmg9

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

or a transparent roof like Newcastle

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Hope not. Get rid. It’s horrendous. 

I don’t think they’ll ever get rid, the cost would be enormous. One thing I don’t get though, is why them horrible wooden seats haven’t been ripped out and replaced with blue plastic like the rest of the ground. Would be more comfy and make it look a bit smarter. 

Just now, League one forever said:

I don’t think they’ll ever get rid, the cost would be enormous. One thing I don’t get though, is why them horrible wooden seats haven’t been ripped out and replaced with blue plastic like the rest of the ground. Would be more comfy and make it look a bit smarter. 

not sure they’d fit properly? 

Just now, League one forever said:

OK but wouldn't the "main stand moaners" miss the protruding nails ?  👨‍🦳

2 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

OK but wouldn't the "main stand moaners" miss the protruding nails ?  👨‍🦳

Yes, I miss them, got used to them like they say with sitting on a bed of nails and often the only thrill I got at some matches.

Edited by BP1960
  • Like 1