Last one to post wins

singe

Guest gillianfn
What the Flip is going on,me emoticons are all over the place.Not getting pictures just text where the little Flipers should be.

Been working on a council estate in Dukinfield today.One of me jobs was for a Miss Hills whose mother had the foresight to christen her Beverley.Got me thinkin' i wonder if when she christened her she envisaged a life on a council estate in Dukinfield for her.Funny old world eh.

:sign0094:

Parents with a sense of humour..... don't you just love them? Twats. When we had our two, we wanted names that would always be ok so went for biblical names - not for religious reasons, but just so that they would never age and when they are in their 20's (which frighteningly, one of them now is!) they would not be embarrassed to have a name like Fliping Tyrone or Chardonnay. Who the Fliping hell fire would call a child Chardonnay? Perleese. I bet the teachers get their heads together at the beginning of term and draw straws for who is going to teach Chardonnay and more importantly, who is going to have to deal with her parenT on parent's evening, when she says "Ah, she has issues" :unsure:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems I have everyone's approval so Flip it, I am going to toilet brush her anyway, (girly slap of course - that body pump just might come in useful!) just so she knows not to piss with Northern birds. Fliping French people - I spoke to my girl tonight, she wants to work there when she graduates but not in that area, she reckons they are all Fliping mentalists.

My Aunt has lived round that way for over 20 years, in the country rather than the town, she's never had a problem with the natives. They place huge importance on the etiquette of hospitality, both giving and receiving, it might be that your daughter caused massive offense being picky over the food they put in front of her whilst behaving perfectly normally for an English person. Still doesn't excuse loon behaviour like kicking her out of the door though.

Guest gillianfn
My Aunt has lived round that way for over 20 years, in the country rather than the town, she's never had a problem with the natives. They place huge importance on the etiquette of hospitality, both giving and receiving, it might be that your daughter caused massive offense being picky over the food they put in front of her whilst behaving perfectly normally for an English person. Still doesn't excuse loon behaviour like kicking her out of the door though.

So, a young girl who had behaved very respectfully in their home, did her best to eat pumpkin soup, left over pumpkin pie, crabsticks with grapefruit, (mmm well known French left over, oops sorry, delicacy) getting up at 5.30 every day, being very quiet around the house so as not to wake "the natives" not going out until all hours, never bringing anyone back to their home, helping their grandchild with her English etc, being completely ripped off with the woman not signing the CAF forms, would have caused massive offence then? I must be missing something. We have a young Latics player living with us, and lets say that food has been an issue since he came to live with us - I only once lost my rag with him and the rest of the time, cooked what I knew he liked. She is well aware of their attitude towards etiquette, having been to France many times before and studying it for 10 years - she even abused the teacher who came to collect Betsy when she had lobbed her out. Fliping nutter, end of.

Same estate today went in a house where one of the kids was called Whitney.god love 'em :D

Don't leave Britney out of the equation. Fast forward 20 years, 'so Britney, how did you get your name? Well apparently I'm named after some fat multi divorced yank trollope.' Very nice.

So, a young girl who had behaved very respectfully in their home, did her best to eat pumpkin soup, left over pumpkin pie, crabsticks with grapefruit, (mmm well known French left over, oops sorry, delicacy) getting up at 5.30 every day, being very quiet around the house so as not to wake "the natives" not going out until all hours, never bringing anyone back to their home, helping their grandchild with her English etc, being completely ripped off with the woman not signing the CAF forms, would have caused massive offence then?

We have a young Latics player living with us, and lets say that food has been an issue since he came to live with us - I only once lost my rag with him and the rest of the time, cooked what I knew he liked.

Ergo, you aren't French. If your house gets burgled over there, you phone the Fire Brigade rather than either of the police forces. It's a different world.

Guest gillianfn
Ergo, you aren't French. If your house gets burgled over there, you phone the Fire Brigade rather than either of the police forces. It's a different world.

I understand that perfectly, but it still does not alter the facts. I fail to understand how another person, a mother and a grandmother to boot, can treat another person's child so appallingly. It digs very deep with me because I am a natural mother, I adore my children and I'd die for the pair of them. To listen to your child speaking with such terror in her voice, from so far away, knowing there is nothing you can do to protect her is truly horrible. I'm sure you are the same about your children.

I understand that perfectly, but it still does not alter the facts. I fail to understand how another person, a mother and a grandmother to boot, can treat another person's child so appallingly. It digs very deep with me because I am a natural mother, I adore my children and I'd die for the pair of them. To listen to your child speaking with such terror in her voice, from so far away, knowing there is nothing you can do to protect her is truly horrible. I'm sure you are the same about your children.

Children? Surely nobody thinks I have children? Certainly I appreciate the importance of family, anyone threatening all or part of mine would be liable for a sound beating.

Just saying the French are a bit odd in their ways.

Guest gillianfn
Children? Surely nobody thinks I have children? Certainly I appreciate the importance of family, anyone threatening all or part of mine would be liable for a sound beating.

My mistake LL, I thought you had children - but nevertheless, you clearly understand where I am coming from, despite not having any of your own. Sound beating? Ok, 21 Feb, Ryanair, I'll reserve you a seat! :D

My mistake LL, I thought you had children - but nevertheless, you clearly understand where I am coming from, despite not having any of your own. Sound beating? Ok, 21 Feb, Ryanair, I'll reserve you a seat! :D

Just give her a good smack in the gob (learn how to punch first though), then spit on her while she is sobbing on the floor.

KtF,

Derek.

Guest gillianfn
Just give her a good smack in the gob (learn how to punch first though), then spit on her while she is sobbing on the floor.

KtF,

Derek.

Ha, and that coming from a pacifist. Honestly Wilson, can't tell you how worried I've been about her. I know she is mine and therefore I am bound to say it, but she is such a lovely girl - a far nicer person than I have ever been or could ever be. She so doesn't deserve the luck she has had since she went there. And she certainly did not deserve the treatment meted out to her by that old cow. But, the Lord works in mysterious ways and no doubt what goes round comes around.

Edited by gillianfn

Ha, and that coming from a pacifist. Honestly Wilson, can't tell you how worried I've been about her. I know she is mine and therefore I am bound to say it, but she is such a lovely girl - a far nicer person than I have ever been or could ever be. She so doesn't deserve the luck she has had since she went there. And she certainly did not deserve the treatment meted out to her by that old cow. But, the Lord works in mysterious ways and no doubt what goes round comes around.

Well it is a good job I don't give a Flip about how mysteriously the lord works (forgive me Jimmy Reade).

Just Fliping deck her and have done with it.

KtF,

Derek.

Guest gillianfn
Well it is a good job I don't give a Flip about how mysteriously the lord works (forgive me Jimmy Reade).

Just Fliping deck her and have done with it.

KtF,

Derek.

I'm sure even Jimmy would forgive us a swift back hander for such a nasty old cow. :unsure: I hear what LL is saying re the French etc, but it was just such an awful situation to be in, to listen to your first born child, so grown up in some ways (I've never lived on my own, never mind lived on my own and fended for myself in another country!) and yet so childlike in others, in such a state. Her little voice just sounded so broken, she said "Mum, I don't understand it, what did I do that was so bad?" Love her. French or not, different culture or not, there was no Fliping need to do what that c word did, and I've changed my mind back again now, she's having it! :violent095:

What the Flip is going on,me emoticons are all over the place.Not getting pictures just text where the little Flipers should be.

Edit:Someone pushed a button or summat at OWTB towers,those emoticons just sorted 'emselves out. :sign0094:

Mine are fooked at home, not animated, I think it is to do with the security plugins I have on firefox or could be my firewalll which sometimes plays up.

As for kids names, Clare is a teacher and some of the names of kids she teaches make thhat Jade Goody's mum - Jackiey look sensible.

So looking forward to tomorrow, please, please, please can we win and ram the "We are top the league" chants right down the throat of that scouse drunken womanising washer woman.

Plus being able to see the chavmere fans crawling out of BP back to their tawdry little town. Seeing Freddie on the touch line gesticulating like a drunken tramp whilst the whole ground sings "Ronnie Moore is a hairy palmed fiddler".

I so want that to happen.

So looking forward to tomorrow, please, please, please can we win and ram the "We are top the league" chants right down the throat of that scouse drunken womanising washer woman.

Plus being able to see the chavmere fans crawling out of BP back to their tawdry little town. Seeing Freddie on the touch line gesticulating like a drunken tramp whilst the whole ground sings "Ronnie Moore is a hairy palmed fiddler".

I so want that to happen.

I think thats very harsh, where is your sense of sportsmanship BT?

I just hope for a smashing game, played in the right spirit and may the best team win.

I don't know where all this antagonism towards Ronnie comes from myself.

Edited by StipeTripe

Guest gillianfn

Very very funny! :lol: Yes indeed, I am having a quiet night tonight, in readiness for the bawling and shouting I shall be doing come 3pm tomorrow. Oh yes, Ronnie my lad, you're having it.

Idiot Stalkers? What about the ones with a modicum of common sense? :blink:

I shall try and be there - better be a posh venue... :angel:

Those who are merciless to fallacy in logic, are.. hang on...

Idiot stalkers with common sense? Isn't that a non-sequitur? :)

Guest gillianfn
Those who are merciless to fallacy in logic, are.. hang on...

Idiot stalkers with common sense? Isn't that a non-sequitur? :)

Well, James H Reeve was once given community service for stalking an ex girlfriend. I think he has a couple of degrees and appears quite a bright bloke. Or are common sense and cleverness not necessarily compatible?

I didn't know that G, I used to like him when he did the late show on the wireless.

It is always funnier when a celebrity gets done for summat. I wish I had known about that a few years ago when I worked for the probation service, reading the pre-sentence reports was one of the highlights of the job. Read some really interesting ones and a few proper eye-openers.