Last one to post wins

singe

Linky http://designmuseum.org/design/craig-johnston (its about halfway down about level with the end of the pics in the left hand margin). No real pics of what they look like though.

As to what they are, the ones I've seen are black and sit underneath the items in the minibar, I think they are weight controlled. I know Radissons often have them

I might get one for home so I can tell when Mrs T has been at the gin.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random Latics photo from Japan. Thought I'd plonk it in the thread:

http://kitchengardenjapan.wordpress.com/2011/01/22/the-gap/

Cheers,

KC

How random!

Unless you have a good knowledge of garlic kirin!

So, heres the start of a competition, get the Oldham crest in the most bizarre places on the interweb!

Lets get in the press, everywhere!

How random!

Unless you have a good knowledge of garlic kirin!

So, heres the start of a competition, get the Oldham crest in the most bizarre places on the interweb!

Lets get in the press, everywhere!

try to get us on the news down south.

Edited by spadam

As opposed to Pink Card Lady, one of the two American girls that you ludicrously made out you weren't cracking one off to in a vain attempt to appear cool and aloof?

Cox for me, every time.

Genuinely, one looked like Gollum and the other was butt ugly. Plus they were really annoying. And mentally unstable.

Just your type, in fact. :wink:

Genuinely, one looked like Gollum and the other was butt ugly. Plus they were really annoying. And mentally unstable.

Just your type, in fact. :wink:

Au contraire, being familiar with what you have to offer to the energetic male from my hazy memories of your OASIS initiation, I would still much prefer either of those two.

I have badly neglected this thread.

So a question - is it normal to have swollen lymph nodes for 5 weeks?

No- however, if you have recently had an infection then perhaps they are taking their time to reduce. However, I would suggest you see your GP, who might want to run some blood tests.

Of course, it could be that you think they are enlarged but they are normal, your GP will be a good place for reassurance.

Here's a link from a reasonable site which may help

http://www.gpnotebook.co.uk/simplepage.cfm?ID=697958422

No- however, if you have recently had an infection then perhaps they are taking their time to reduce. However, I would suggest you see your GP, who might want to run some blood tests.

Of course, it could be that you think they are enlarged but they are normal, your GP will be a good place for reassurance.

Here's a link from a reasonable site which may help

http://www.gpnotebook.co.uk/simplepage.cfm?ID=697958422

No infection I know of. Been to drs 2 weeks ago. He said come back if they don't go down. They haven't so I went back today and he sent me for blood tests - thyroid, liver, kidneys and blood count. Back next Friday to see what he says.

Edit - had a friend who had lymphoma that started with swollen glands so I'm hypochondriating.

Edited by maddog

No infection I know of. Been to drs 2 weeks ago. He said come back if they don't go down. They haven't so I went back today and he sent me for blood tests - thyroid, liver, kidneys and blood count. Back next Friday to see what he says.

Edit - had a friend who had lymphoma that started with swollen glands so I'm hypochondriating.

Well I hope everything comes back OK. But it case any results you get don't come back as "normal" it doesn't mean you have Lymphoma. There are loads of other reasons why someone might have enlarged lymph nodes almost all of which are not as serious as Lymphoma. Some of which the GP should have ticked the box for (however not all)

Well I hope everything comes back OK. But it case any results you get don't come back as "normal" it doesn't mean you have Lymphoma. There are loads of other reasons why someone might have enlarged lymph nodes almost all of which are not as serious as Lymphoma. Some of which the GP should have ticked the box for (however not all)

For the blood test? Nope - he ticked the boxes I listed. I watched him.