New Stand Name?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on. No contest. Joe is THE club's legend. I'd also commission a big statue of him, preferably before he dies. Let's honour the great man now. He was f****g brilliant.

For those who didn't enjoy those year's, I'm really sorry - they were genuinely amazing.

Come on. No contest. Joe is THE club's legend. I'd also commission a big statue of him, preferably before he dies. Let's honour the great man now. He was f****g brilliant.

For those who didn't enjoy those year's, I'm really sorry - they were genuinely amazing.

Agreed - the Royle Stand, plus statue.

I'm sure there will be a sponsor name somewhere...but how about a warm greeting above the Stand facing the car park

Welcome to ice station zebra

They should hold a competiton, not necessarily chose the actual name for it but raise a bit of interest and fun.

I remember winning a crate of Stella from

a brewery wanted a new name for the bath hotel in oldham. I won it and although they didn't use the name I got the lager....think they went with Dr sintax.....and now it's a printing shop! oh how times have changed...

Edited by underdog