Carlisle Away - Roll Call

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure you want to take him, 4 year old could be traumatised. :( Enjoy the game

He'll be reet. Done a few home games already - he's not a huge fan of the main stand where I usually sit. Loved the RRE though (Brentford game) - was gutted when we couldn't go in there against Cov.

Makes me nervous hearing stuff like that. Think I've got P-BLOS (Post-Bury Locked Out Syndrome).

Going. With no ticket.

Me too Joe - so, see you in the nearest pub again then?

Surely we wont be locked out again?

Me + my mate Are going with no ticket, and no chance of getting one either as setting off tomorrow, making a long weeked of it and staying in Keswick in the Lakes.

No fancy dress sorted either, so will be going as a 30 something Latics fan...!

Me too Joe - so, see you in the nearest pub again then?

Surely we wont be locked out again?

Me + my mate Are going with no ticket, and no chance of getting one either as setting off tomorrow, making a long weeked of it and staying in Keswick in the Lakes.

No fancy dress sorted either, so will be going as a 30 something Latics fan...!

You'll get in, I think Carlisle will be better prepared to deal with it than Bury were, even if all it took was shifting 20 fans over abit in the Bury end.

Queuing up at the Carlisle ticket office with prepaid vouchers to be exchanged for match tickets sounds like a recipe for disaster. It is highly likely you will be in the same queue as those wanting to pay on the day for a ticket.

I am beginning to feel uneasy.

There should be some word from the club on this issue - even if it is only to clarify how many Latics fans Carlisle have accommodated for.

Queuing up at the Carlisle ticket office with prepaid vouchers to be exchanged for match tickets sounds like a recipe for disaster. It is highly likely you will be in the same queue as those wanting to pay on the day for a ticket.

I am beginning to feel uneasy.

There should be some word from the club on this issue - even if it is only to clarify how many Latics fans Carlisle have accommodated for.

The stand holds 2,000 with a 1,700 overspill, please can we stop 'worrying' about every away game within a two hour radius. Bury will not happen again.

The stand holds 2,000 with a 1,700 overspill, please can we stop 'worrying' about every away game within a two hour radius. Bury will not happen again.

Thanks for that. I don't worry about 'any' away game because I am usually holding a ticket and get there early. I have never experienced being given a voucher to exchange.

Of course with a 2,000 minimum there is no problem getting in - eventually. But sending a miserly 300 tickets down to Oldham (if true) and then authorising Latics to issue vouchers with a likely queue to redeem them is short sighted, tacky business by Carlisle. We will know on Sunday how smoothly it went. By then we may know how many vouchers were issued and how many turn up on the day to buy a ticket.

Thanks for that. I don't worry about 'any' away game because I am usually holding a ticket and get there early. I have never experienced being given a voucher to exchange.

Of course with a 2,000 minimum there is no problem getting in - eventually. But sending a miserly 300 tickets down to Oldham (if true) and then authorising Latics to issue vouchers with a likely queue to redeem them is short sighted, tacky business by Carlisle. We will know on Sunday how smoothly it went. By then we may know how many vouchers were issued and how many turn up on the day to buy a ticket.

Not heard anything about vouchers but from what I remember sure there is two turnstiles and the staff where not the fastest.

Won't be another Bury if we where playing Hartlepool with there one turnstile I be worried.