Nasty little thugs

7 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

I didn't tarnish everyone atall, I acknowledge we have a lot of decent fans, but as you say, we certainly have our  fair share of uneducated fuck wits, it's not even about education so much, more to do with being a twat or a decent human being.... I was only making an observation of what I observe at matches and I would also never ever tarnish anyone with the brush of being worthless. Everyone has worth.

Maybe for the best to not say we have the "lowest IQ in the league, no question" then.

I think we have quite an intelligent set of supporters compared to other clubs.

Only have to come on this board to see that.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

I didn't tarnish everyone atall, I acknowledge we have a lot of decent fans, but as you say, we certainly have our  fair share of uneducated fuck wits, it's not even about education so much, more to do with being a twat or a decent human being.... I was only making an observation of what I observe at matches and I would also never ever tarnish anyone with the brush of being worthless. Everyone has worth.

QwNPtz3.gif

35 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

That implies that I'm trying to dig myself out of a hole. I'm quite happy staying in the hole thanks, with my original point.

ah is that Bernard Cribbins from werneth practising ?

We have our fair share of little cock ends who think they are well ard! Every club does. These little fuckers need , and soon enough will get a good kick in. They will either learn from it, or keep getting pasted. I was pretty close to having a go at them myself, but I composed myself. If it does become a big issue for our away days, as someone has said earlier , us older (slightly) will have to self police. 

Although these arseholes went pretty close to spoiling my day. It's the numpties, that seem to have an obsession with players cocks and arses, shouting out stupid shit to players , officials and even young ball boys, that make my piss boil more. It wouldn't be half as bad if these individuals were not full grown men. And also it would better if what they were saying was in the slightest bit funny. I'm not a goody two shoes , I will shout a bit of abuse as much as the next man, but the drivel they were coming out with was embarrassing and cringey as fuck. 

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

4 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Although these arseholes went pretty close to spoiling my day. It's the numpties, that seem to have an obsession with players cocks and arses, shouting out stupid shit to players , officials and even young ball boys, that make my piss boil more. It wouldn't be half as bad if these individuals were not full grown men. And also it would better if what they were saying was in the slightest bit funny. I'm not a goody two shoes , I will shout a bit of abuse as much as the next man, but the drivel they were coming out with was embarrassing and cringey as fuck. 

That's it for me. 

Not too arsed about starting with the stewards - there's always one tool knocking about and always one overly-aggressive steward - it's the painfully embarrassing shit they come out with that isn't in the least bit funny. It's just saying something for the sake of saying something, making noise on the drum for noises sake. What's scary is that some are over the age of 14 and still come out with it...

2 hours ago, Andy-latic said:

I didn't tarnish everyone atall, I acknowledge we have a lot of decent fans, but as you say, we certainly have our  fair share of uneducated fuck wits, it's not even about education so much, more to do with being a twat or a decent human being.... I was only making an observation of what I observe at matches and I would also never ever tarnish anyone with the brush of being worthless. Everyone has worth.

Plainly. 

6 hours ago, Andy-latic said:

Let's be honest, as a collective group of fans, Oldham will have the lowest average IQ in the league, no question. 

Just take a look around you at match days, granted we have a large number of decent fans, but also a large number of absolute bellends with no brain cells.

File under "shit sweeping generalisation".

7 hours ago, oafcprozac said:

Hilarious insult to your fellow fans Andy. Yes we have our fair share of nesbits but to tarnish us all as worthless, uneducated fuckwits is harsh.

It is harsh.....but given that the majority of our young fans are Oldham born and Oldham educated and that Oldham schools are the bottom of most education achievement league tables is there not a prima facile case that his argument has some substance?  

25 minutes ago, Magister said:

It is harsh.....but given that the majority of our young fans are Oldham born and Oldham educated and that Oldham schools are the bottom of most education achievement league tables is there not a prima facile case that his argument has some substance?  

No. Also didn't specify young fans, he tarnished all of us.

Guest davidshaw

29 minutes ago, Magister said:

think you mean the legal term prima facie there Magister 

1 hour ago, Magister said:

That wouldn't equate to low IQ.  Or not being decent human beings, for that matter.

55 minutes ago, davidshaw said:

think you mean the legal term prima facie there Magister 

Yes a slip of the proverbial pen.....easily ( facile) done or more easily ( facilius) done when watching Champions league or very easily ( facillisme) done if drinking while watching Champions league. 

.....and for the record prima  facie is not a legal term , it is a Latin phrase just as ie , eg, QED and several thousands more used in everyday idiom

In short  nonaeve ear  ( or NNN )is prima facie a legal term and de facto by asserting such you are mistaken 

Guest davidshaw
1 hour ago, Magister said:

Yes a slip of the proverbial pen.....easily ( facile) done or more easily ( facilius) done when watching Champions league or very easily ( facillisme) done if drinking while watching Champions league. 

.....and for the record prima  facie is not a legal term , it is a Latin phrase just as ie , eg, QED and several thousands more used in everyday idiom

In short  nonaeve ear  ( or NNN )is prima facie a legal term and de facto by asserting such you are mistaken 

Lol - touchy or what!

Trust me, Magister - I do not need you to preach to me around legal matters or Latin, so go and find someone of a lower IQ (which, of course, is what this thread was partly about) to impress. Of course it's a very regularly used legal term/phrase.

I take it from your username you may be, or may have been, a magistrate. DJ (formerly stipendiary) or a JP just out of interest?

Never heard of nonaeve ear in Latin - confess to having got me on that one.

Did plenty of "daft things" as a young lad following Latics but never found it necessary to spit at a steward. Didn't see why they were kicked out of the pub, we were at the front they came from the back but the lad throwing a few stones towards a large brick built pub and some parked cars was pathetic too.

As has been mentioned a couple of times maybe it's up to us to police that behaviour sometimes and something I'm happy to get involved in.

Finally the thread as with most on here gets hijacked by ridiculous posts, firstly a pathetic sweeping generalisation of Latics fans, then some lesson in Latin that I really didn't need at this time in a morning. The same handful of posters always seem to hijack threads with their oneupmanship or use them as a vehicle for their agendas either for or against Corney which is why people like me lose interest in the relevance of what is a fantastic basis of a forum...shame really!

30 minutes ago, DerbyshireLatic said:

Did plenty of "daft things" as a young lad following Latics but never found it necessary to spit at a steward. Didn't see why they were kicked out of the pub, we were at the front they came from the back but the lad throwing a few stones towards a large brick built pub and some parked cars was pathetic too.

As has been mentioned a couple of times maybe it's up to us to police that behaviour sometimes and something I'm happy to get involved in.

Finally the thread as with most on here gets hijacked by ridiculous posts, firstly a pathetic sweeping generalisation of Latics fans, then some lesson in Latin that I really didn't need at this time in a morning. The same handful of posters always seem to hijack threads with their oneupmanship or use them as a vehicle for their agendas either for or against Corney which is why people like me lose interest in the relevance of what is a fantastic basis of a forum...shame really!

Don't worry Derbyshire there are more of us than them. Just gloss over the irritating posts.

7 hours ago, davidshaw said:

Lol - touchy or what!

Trust me, Magister - I do not need you to preach to me around legal matters or Latin, so go and find someone of a lower IQ (which, of course, is what this thread was partly about) to impress. Of course it's a very regularly used legal term/phrase.

I take it from your username you may be, or may have been, a magistrate. DJ (formerly stipendiary) or a JP just out of interest?

Never heard of nonaeve ear in Latin - confess to having got me on that one.

Must get myself a bigger keepnet.