Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Yep, I have taken it up since redundancy on New Year's eve. 

It was a case of stonemasonery level 1 or working out how to pay my bills this month....hmmmmmmm

What do you do if you make a spelling mistake? You can't very well use Tip-Ex!!!

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

What do you do if you make a spelling mistake? You can't very well use Tip-Ex!!!

well actually....my last job the dreaded white stuff was banned....yes banned.

When your dealing with educational Government funding paperwork....tippex is not allowed. Spelling mistakes have to be crossed out then initialled. ohhhh th ejoys not not missing that hahah

However, I have been doing some Trust admin stuff on the new membership website. So you all might be getting Trust emails in your junk box in the next few days.

1)Those that have paid for membership in the last 12 months  and have a members card

2) lapsed ones.....just need to make sure I have the wording right on lapsed ones re GDPR.

Then I might have time to drag, drop and upload those stonemasonary reports onto the Trust site...anyone have the contacts for those that built Stonehenge? no? oh well.

1 hour ago, underdog said:

...However, I have been doing some Trust admin stuff on the new membership website. So you all might be getting Trust emails in your junk box in the next few days.

1)Those that have paid for membership in the last 12 months  and have a members card

2) lapsed ones.....just need to make sure I have the wording right on lapsed ones re GDPR.....

I'm sure you won't forget those who are 'lifetime members'. 😎

14 minutes ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

I'm sure you won't forget those who are 'lifetime members'. 😎

Its those we are potentially missing Mr D....as its pre my time and GDPR and its like platting fog to go back historically

However if you can PM me details. Like how you arranged the lifetime membership or even if you still contribute....(no financial stuff like you millionaires bank account haha) but maybe the amount then I can get the financial person at the Trust to confirm this. Even if you have an original card issued at the time would help

I have sent log in details for all paid members today.

I don't see you on the lapsed list my friend

Cheers

13 minutes ago, underdog said:

Its those we are potentially missing Mr D....as its pre my time and GDPR and its like platting fog to go back historically

However if you can PM me details. Like how you arranged the lifetime membership or even if you still contribute....(no financial stuff like you millionaires bank account haha) but maybe the amount then I can get the financial person at the Trust to confirm this. Even if you have an original card issued at the time would help

I have sent log in details for all paid members today.

I don't see you on the lapsed list my friend

Cheers

You have PM.

Just now, Diego_Sideburns said:

You have PM.

oooo...I have mail..heheh

It might take me a couple of weeks to get this all worked out for you...make sure you pester me say Mid Feb onwards if you have not heard back from me. 

Hope you and Mrs D are well

5 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Alas, it looks like a couple of my striker recommendations won't be coming here now.

A previous recommendion scored 2 on his away debut recently in Div One, so we probably weren't going to get him anyway.

More info after the deadline.

Was that Humphrys who went to Southend? Elias Sorenson was available for loaning for a while aswell before being snapped up by Blackpool, scored 19 for Newcastle under23’s this season..

To say We are missing out by not having a manager in place is a massive understatement..

2 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Was that Humphrys who went to Southend? Elias Sorenson was available for loaning for a while aswell before being snapped up by Blackpool, scored 19 for Newcastle under23’s this season..

To say We are missing out by not having a manager in place is a massive understatement..

They both went to a higher division.  Being down here can't help in getting loanees from PL clubs

13 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

That assumes there is any room left in the budget...

5 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Alas, it looks like a couple of my striker recommendations won't be coming here now.

A previous recommendion scored 2 on his away debut recently in Div One, so we probably weren't going to get him anyway.

More info after the deadline.

If one of your tips is Sorenson, I have got a fantastic story for you about that one...

31 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

If one of your tips is Sorenson, I have got a fantastic story for you about that one...

He was pre season, but considered not to have enough experience so not followed up.

1 hour ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Yes, plus 3 others, one of which could be going to a rival club and two who are available, but doubt now if they will come to our level.

I was also told by an esteemed scouting friend Matt Rhaed may be available on loan from Lincoln, not everyone's cup of tea, but an upgrade on what we have now in his opinion.

Just now, BP1960 said:

Yes.plus 3 others, one of which could be going to a rival club and two who are available, but doubt now if they will come to our level.

I was also told by a scouting friend Matt Rhaed may be available on loan from Lincoln, not everyone cup of tea, but an upgrade on what we have now in his opinion.

Didn’t u say one of yours is lined up for this week? Or has that fell through 

8 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Didn’t u say one of yours is lined up for this week? Or has that fell through 

One has come good in the first team recently, so he looks out of the question now,  the other is very highly rated now by his club after recent U23 displays, so cant see it happening.

I have made no other recommendations since I highlighted them when they were under the radar.

28 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He was definitely followed up on in January...

He was, but his exploits were well known by then so we had  little chance when a higher division club came in.

We could possibly have got him in August.

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

He was, but his exploits were well known by then so we had  little chance when a higher division club came in.

Surridge and Lang wasnt bad choices back then, how many scouts (people advising) do you believe are attatched to the club?

9 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Surridge and Lang wasnt bad choices back then, how many scouts (people advising) do you believe are attatched to the club?

My scouting sources are from outside the club, one high up the chain in the Premiership, and if I've not seen the players myself they recommend them to me

Lang wasn't one of mine incidentally.

11 hours ago, BP1960 said:

We could have got him this transfer window...

20 hours ago, BP1960 said:

One has come good in the first team recently, so he looks out of the question now,  the other is very highly rated now by his club after recent U23 displays, so cant see it happening.

I have made no other recommendations since I highlighted them when they were under the radar.

Was Aaron Connolly (Brighton) one of your picks?

Archived