New winger signs

• 4 months later...

Think Nepo needs to get back to what he does best which is put crosses in.

I’ve noticed he isn’t particularly quick so doesn’t have the pace to square his man up and then beat him. 

He can whip a ball in and when you think of his assists they are all early deliveries so he should get back to that rather than turning back and playing a square pass inside 

7 hours ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Think Nepo needs to get back to what he does best which is put crosses in.

I’ve noticed he isn’t particularly quick so doesn’t have the pace to square his man up and then beat him. 

He can whip a ball in and when you think of his assists they are all early deliveries so he should get back to that rather than turning back and playing a square pass inside 

Ricky Holden - the best i’ve seen at Latics when it came to crossing the ball early - sometimes there is no need to beat the man if your strikers are sharp,..?  

McLaughlin makes me confused. Is he injured again or not catching with Wellens?

With the two big men up top you’d think he’d be first name on the teamsheet. Both he and Nepo have a decent ball in them, but we’ve brought in another winger who may well get in ahead of him.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves this month.

23 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

With the two big men up top you’d think he’d be first name on the teamsheet. Both he and Nepo have a decent ball in them, but we’ve brought in another winger who may well get in ahead of him.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves this month.

Injured - hip flexor

4 hours ago, NewBlue said:

I wouldn’t be BOTHERED  if he leaves this month.

Fixed the last bit