The only thing they have to do is not lose at Exeter. 

I think staying down there if they get a result at Exeter would be a good idea. Ask LJ to do us a favour and let us train at Bristol City's facilities.

Bet365 are paying 8/1 for us to finish in top 7 I don't know if those are the best odds or not.

If we did manage to get their it  could possibly be 2 legs against Bury. Now that would be tasty.

Edited by al_bro

1 minute ago, al_bro said:

The only thing they have to do is not lose at Exeter. 

I think staying down there if they get a result at Exeter would be a good idea. Ask LJ to do us a favour and let us train at Bristol City's facilities.

Bet365 are paying 8/1 for us to finish in top 7 I don't know if those are the best odds or not.

If we did manage to get their it  could possibly be 2 kegs against Bury. Now that would be tasty.

Depends what was in them ? 

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

If we aren’t to make it, I’d rather we lose on Saturday and just be done with it.

I would rather like to hang on till the last game for any confirmation. 

I find quite pleasant to have a modicum of hope running through my veins instead of the fear of the last few years. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, OAFCBilly said:

It would be well too short notice to wait until Wednesday to put on a ticket promotion in the space of a few days. Not just too short notice for us but the away team also

Northampton will have a nightmare now because they'll have to refund all their supporters that have already bought tickets, and then resell them the tickets at the discounted price

I hope when we sell out, we'll be chucking the 200 of them in the corner of the Chaddy End and selling the rest of the Chaddy End to us?

2 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

I hope when we sell out, we'll be chucking the 200 of them in the corner of the Chaddy End and selling the rest of the Chaddy End to us?

They’d already sold 200 by Tuesday before we decreased the prices so we’re anticipating about 500-800 from them.

We can’t segregate the Chaddy End like that because of how narrow the concourse is. Plus it just increases stewarding costs as we’d have to have a line of stewards through the middle of the Chaddy End. There isn’t a barrier to segregate them in either the stand or the concourse 

Edited by OAFCBilly

9 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

They’d already sold 200 by Tuesday before we decreased the prices so we’re anticipating about 500-800 from them.

We can’t segregate the Chaddy End like that because of how narrow the concourse is. Plus it just increases stewarding costs as we’d have to have a line of stewards through the middle of the Chaddy End. There isn’t a barrier to segregate them in either the stand or the concourse 

I wish you'd stop coming on here and giving thought out evidenced based statements.  It makes it difficult for those who want to present the first notion that comes into our heads as FACT.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, astottie said:

I wish you'd stop coming on here and giving thought out evidenced based statements.  It makes it difficult for those who want to present the first notion that comes into our heads as FACT.

Haha! If fans got along with each other and people weren’t generally stupid, and there was no aggro in the world. Then it would be a good idea...

25 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

That much of an increase for reduced tickets ? They still have to travel. 

16 hours ago, League one forever said:

How can we afford this? 

I’m not knocking it, good idea with what might be at stake. 

However, we apparently we can’t pay the coach or gas bill. But we can afford to lose much needed gate revenue. . . 🧐

So Either A, we aren’t as skint as has been reported. 

Or B, Marco is getting in the good books, before the fire sale starts, and we welcome 12 new french lads. 

Pricing wise, the difference I would think If we hit 7,000 attendance wouldn’t be far off what we would if we have normal attendance of 4K on normal pricing. 

I think it's one of: Exeter, Carlisle, Newport and us. I just can't see the others doing what is required and Carlisle's two games means we're likely to need maximum points. There are indeed many possibilities but what we know for certain is that we cannot lose on Saturday. 

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

That much of an increase for reduced tickets ? They still have to travel. 

Usually if they've sold 200 tickets a week and a half before the date of the fixture, then we'd be looking at 500 altogether (further 200 in sales and then about 100 on match day)

Think with it being cheaper prices and last game of the season, we'll be looking at between 500-800 from them yes...

Don't know anything about attendances or ticket sales me though so 😉

Probably will be 500 though, 800 is just me being (very) optimistic 😂

Edited by OAFCBilly
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

So can the Chaddy End never be segregated?

Like if we got Forest Green in the play-offs and they only brought 1200 and we could sell out? We'd just leave 1,500/2,000 unused seats around?

We only just sold out for the QPR playoff semi (I think?) and I don't think we sold out at all for Blackpool? 

And that was with them bringing far more than any of the teams we're likely to face will. 

And before 2 or 3,000 of ours had jumped ship... 

I'd like to think we'd get 8 or 9 thousand in though... Especially if it's Tranmere or Bury... 

Edited by HarryBosch

32 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

So can the Chaddy End never be segregated?

Like if we got Forest Green in the play-offs and they only brought 1200 and we could sell out? We'd just leave 1,500/2,000 unused seats around?

Not unless we build a metal barrier in there like the one separating the RRE and the OACT Family Stand.

Yes that's right. That's generally how segregation works.

The away stand is the away stand, regardless of how many tickets the away team sells in there

5 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Not unless we build a metal barrier in there like the one separating the RRE and the OACT Family Stand.

Yes that's right. That's generally how segregation works.

The away stand is the away stand, regardless of how many tickets the away team sells in there

The Chaddy End will always be the Home End to me Billy.