The Blue Real

Which Shirt is it!?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Which shirt do you most want?

• Fluo Yellow
    • Black / Royal
    • Powder Blue
    • Navy / Burgundy
  2. 2. Do you think it's right that the club are to launch another shirt?

• Yes
    • Indifferent
    • No

Mr S give us all a break from your banging on about letters to the council. at least until the plans get submitted in detail. :angry:

Calm down, calm down! That's exactly what I said I would do! Enjoy the break, but if you get bored you could start drafting the odd letter to save time later. :peepwall::grin:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE SHOULD PLAY IN BLUE AND TANGERINE, BLUE AND TANGERINE, BLUE AND TANGERINE, WE SHOULD PLAY IN BLUE AND TANGERINE, BLUE AND TANGERINE, BLUE AND TANGERINE

I'm with you on this one !!!! If carlotti can't afford to offer more than 4 new designs.. why are we with them as our shirt provider ?

Its what the fans want, we buy the shirts afterall !!

Dont know if anyone has said this already because I cant be bothered to read through all the posts lol

If we pick option 4 as I did (the poor mans Barcelona), then we will surely end up playing more away games in tangerine anyway because am I right in thinking if we play a team away who plays in red we cant wear it because of the burgundy? And if we play a team in blue we cant wear it because of the dark blue in ours?

Its like when we played crystal palace a few years back and we had to play in white for a one off game because the only colours we had were in their home top, teams rarely have those Barcelona colours as an away kit because they clash with the more popular blues and reds and they tend to clash with almost anything.

Option 4 will see us play in tangerine more its my insane logic lol

id rather like blue thirds at home, then alternate between B&T and a pine villa style red/white stripe shirt as a second/third maybe thats just me...

Remember a couple of seasons ago the club asked us to vote on a retro TOFF-style red and white striped shirt to see if we would buy it or not? It was part of the 100 Years At BP thing.

They should have just brought that out as the away kit, maybe with a retro-style crest like the dark green Pony shirt had.

And the kit which has won the poll by 4% of the votes is.................................

Bloody horrible and not as good as the Tangerine kit we have waited for for such a long time.

I will not be buying a new away kit next season (not for me, or my son).

:disappointed:

Bloody horrible and not as good as the Tangerine kit we have waited for for such a long time.

New away kit is to be revealed

Sick bags at the ready

:thumbsdown:

Will be very interesting to see next season how it compares to the 57% of Tangerine bought vs home kit this season.